Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice Dom Pushes Imminent?
I'm not strictly active in dominance; I barely know how to spell it without looking it up in a dictionary every time. lol

I've been considering moving for a month now on the premise that if I keep thinking about it, it's the right decision kind of vibe; the only way I'm active in Dom is through the art for fodder thread so I was wondering if anyone knows if they had any publically announced battles stress tests or whatever planned. I don't even know where to look other than the 3-week guide ath e bottom of the dom watch; when I can find the current link; which is never.

Any answers are helpful. I'm not asking for insider secrets.

It appears I rambled on without asking a question, excellent me. I want to do art for fodder, and my current flight is doing a dom push soon, so I was hoping I wouldn't feel left out of the fun if I up and left say today.
I'm not strictly active in dominance; I barely know how to spell it without looking it up in a dictionary every time. lol

I've been considering moving for a month now on the premise that if I keep thinking about it, it's the right decision kind of vibe; the only way I'm active in Dom is through the art for fodder thread so I was wondering if anyone knows if they had any publically announced battles stress tests or whatever planned. I don't even know where to look other than the 3-week guide ath e bottom of the dom watch; when I can find the current link; which is never.

Any answers are helpful. I'm not asking for insider secrets.

It appears I rambled on without asking a question, excellent me. I want to do art for fodder, and my current flight is doing a dom push soon, so I was hoping I wouldn't feel left out of the fun if I up and left say today.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
@masqD I'm not really sure what you're asking but I'd be happy to link you some ice dominance resources if you decide to switch
@masqD I'm not really sure what you're asking but I'd be happy to link you some ice dominance resources if you decide to switch
@MasqD

I hope this helps. Here's the latest DOM watch link. You can add yourself to their pinglist, and you'll get pinged once a week with Dominance news for all flights.

Ice looks to have two profit pushes scheduled in the next 4 months:
Jul 9 - Jul 15: Ice (Profit)
Aug 6 - Aug 12: Ice (Profit, w/ Earth)
@MasqD

I hope this helps. Here's the latest DOM watch link. You can add yourself to their pinglist, and you'll get pinged once a week with Dominance news for all flights.

Ice looks to have two profit pushes scheduled in the next 4 months:
Jul 9 - Jul 15: Ice (Profit)
Aug 6 - Aug 12: Ice (Profit, w/ Earth)
CK1QM1M.png94484733.png93276741.png94484929.png94484734.png45872.png
I just subscribed to DOM watch so I get the ping every week. So far that seems to be the best source to see who is pushing when. It looks like Ice will be profit pushing on 7/9.
I just subscribed to DOM watch so I get the ping every week. So far that seems to be the best source to see who is pushing when. It looks like Ice will be profit pushing on 7/9.
The Empyreal Library
@MasqD In the official discord they have announcements and the channel description of dominance has the upcoming pushes. The upcoming 2 pushes are as @/ancientsecrets said, we also had a profit push last week.
@MasqD In the official discord they have announcements and the channel description of dominance has the upcoming pushes. The upcoming 2 pushes are as @/ancientsecrets said, we also had a profit push last week.
Thank you! Sorry for being vague, I accidentally forgot to ask my actual question.
Thank you! Sorry for being vague, I accidentally forgot to ask my actual question.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png