Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
I have been on this site for so long, insane man
I have been on this site for so long, insane man
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Idk if any of the staff will see this, but I do have to say that with SO many sites making changes that make the user experience actively worse lately, it's been SUCH a breath of fresh air to explore all the delightful updates on FR this past week and feel the thought and care put into all of them. Like, genuinely a ray of light in an internet dark patch.
Idk if any of the staff will see this, but I do have to say that with SO many sites making changes that make the user experience actively worse lately, it's been SUCH a breath of fresh air to explore all the delightful updates on FR this past week and feel the thought and care put into all of them. Like, genuinely a ray of light in an internet dark patch.
This site is amazing and has the most awesome and dedicated developers and players. I usually divide my time berween here and another site. Lately I am here for most of my gaming because the peole CARE about this site. Thank you!
This site is amazing and has the most awesome and dedicated developers and players. I usually divide my time berween here and another site. Lately I am here for most of my gaming because the peole CARE about this site. Thank you!
BEWARE OF DRAGONS FOR THO ART CRUNCHY AND TASTE GOOD WITH BBQ SAUCE
Very Late! BUT, I have to say I didn't know this sight has been around for 10 years?! And still going strong?! That is quite incredible ^^ and I am happy to be around for this lovely new era! :3 [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Very Late! BUT, I have to say I didn't know this sight has been around for 10 years?!
And still going strong?! That is quite incredible ^^ and I am happy to be around for this lovely new era! :3
Have some wan Problems wiht : Complete 20 stages in Artifracture , it stucks at 16 fore days
Have some wan Problems wiht : Complete 20 stages in Artifracture , it stucks at 16 fore days
A huge thank you to the staff for continuing to make the site better than ever! The new apparel, familiars, genes, backgrounds, etc. are all beautiful. Really looking forward to checking out this new achievement system, too.
A huge thank you to the staff for continuing to make the site better than ever! The new apparel, familiars, genes, backgrounds, etc. are all beautiful. Really looking forward to checking out this new achievement system, too.
Untitled-1.png
[quote name="Cyrce" date="2023-06-15 11:32:02" ] For those of us who exalted only one of our progenitor dragons early on and then restored it as soon as that ability was enabled, how do we get credit for that restoration? [/quote] You do it again. Staff has said repeatedly they can't backfill achievements for all of people's time on the site.
Cyrce wrote on 2023-06-15 11:32:02:
For those of us who exalted only one of our progenitor dragons early on and then restored it as soon as that ability was enabled, how do we get credit for that restoration?

You do it again. Staff has said repeatedly they can't backfill achievements for all of people's time on the site.
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
Edit: Nvm I'm stupid I found it!
Edit: Nvm I'm stupid I found it!
1a.png
FR time+2 (CST)
Free art
Remember to get sleep and take care of yourself! Check out my carrd for info on me
2a.png
Gah...I am never going to get Runestone Rockstar (or some of the other high-score-related game 'chieves.) [emoji=obelisk angry size=1]...I'm just not fast enough to get anywhere close. [emoji=fae sad size=1] (Closest I managed was 20k-some points). Oh well. It's good to have the acheivements back, anyway. (I've never had so many gems! [emoji=aether happy size=1] Which I then consequently spent over half of on a Supernal Brightbeast. [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1] ) Also, I noticed that Chain of Fools is conspicuously absent from the Fairgrounds achieves...never did get it working right, eh? [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
Gah...I am never going to get Runestone Rockstar (or some of the other high-score-related game 'chieves.) ...I'm just not fast enough to get anywhere close. (Closest I managed was 20k-some points). Oh well. It's good to have the acheivements back, anyway. (I've never had so many gems! Which I then consequently spent over half of on a Supernal Brightbeast. )

Also, I noticed that Chain of Fools is conspicuously absent from the Fairgrounds achieves...never did get it working right, eh?
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 achifmet that i never Get : Progenitor Dragon Restoration
1 achifmet that i never Get : Progenitor Dragon Restoration
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135