Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tea's Dragon Doodles (Open + Cheap!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
@DemonTea
Hi! Are you still open?
@DemonTea
Hi! Are you still open?
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
@stillxill I am! I stopped bumping a while ago but I'm always down to draw dragons XD what are you interested in? ^^
@stillxill I am! I stopped bumping a while ago but I'm always down to draw dragons XD what are you interested in? ^^
@DemonTea That's great! I actually got some art from you before for my Mirror :) I recently changed him up a little so I wanted to get a new piece from you if possible! Do you draw dragons with accents?
@DemonTea That's great! I actually got some art from you before for my Mirror :) I recently changed him up a little so I wanted to get a new piece from you if possible! Do you draw dragons with accents?
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
@stillxill Absolutely! If it's too complex there'll be an small extra fee, i think I put it on the front page haha! And for sure! Just send the link over and I'll have em drawn hopefully this week!
@stillxill Absolutely! If it's too complex there'll be an small extra fee, i think I put it on the front page haha! And for sure! Just send the link over and I'll have em drawn hopefully this week!
@DemonTea Okay sounds fair!

Here is the dragon :)
I think he might fall under complex if I remember right, so I think 350 + any charge for his accent, do I have that right? haha
@DemonTea Okay sounds fair!

Here is the dragon :)
I think he might fall under complex if I remember right, so I think 350 + any charge for his accent, do I have that right? haha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7