Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tea's Dragon Doodles (Open + Cheap!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@stillxill Yeah sounds good to me! And i remember this boi, he looks so cool! Any pose preferences or ideas for how you'd like them being drawn? :D
@stillxill Yeah sounds good to me! And i remember this boi, he looks so cool! Any pose preferences or ideas for how you'd like them being drawn? :D
@DemonTea

Hi! I was wondering if you do signature sized commissions? I'd love to get a fullbody shaded piece for Deimos. If you don't do signature pieces a regular sized piece is fine too!
@DemonTea

Hi! I was wondering if you do signature sized commissions? I'd love to get a fullbody shaded piece for Deimos. If you don't do signature pieces a regular sized piece is fine too!
JRQKYbz.png kFuJSvU.png
@carrionsoup for sure! If you just give me the dimensions for the image then i'm happy to do that for you! What kind of piece would you like? (headshot, bust, fullbody etc) ^^
@carrionsoup for sure! If you just give me the dimensions for the image then i'm happy to do that for you! What kind of piece would you like? (headshot, bust, fullbody etc) ^^
@DemonTea

I think 175x98 would fit well if that works for you! Fullbody any genes, cel-shaded would be great :)
@DemonTea

I think 175x98 would fit well if that works for you! Fullbody any genes, cel-shaded would be great :)
JRQKYbz.png kFuJSvU.png
@carrionSoup Awesome! I'll get started as soon as! :D
@carrionSoup Awesome! I'll get started as soon as! :D
@DemonTea
Sorry didn't see this earlier! Anything is good with me, I trust your vision :)
@DemonTea
Sorry didn't see this earlier! Anything is good with me, I trust your vision :)
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7