Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tea's Dragon Doodles (Open + Cheap!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! I love your art! And your prices are so affordable too :)

I would love some art of this guy, if you don't mind! I'd love full-body, simple gene, shaded! If his gene isn't simple I'll do the 200kt option instead.

Nacht is very rambunctious, and a total prankster. He's always down to get into trouble, and he's a very loyal friend.

Should I send the treasure up front? And would mixed currency be okay? Totally fine if it isn't :)
Hello! I love your art! And your prices are so affordable too :)

I would love some art of this guy, if you don't mind! I'd love full-body, simple gene, shaded! If his gene isn't simple I'll do the 200kt option instead.

Nacht is very rambunctious, and a total prankster. He's always down to get into trouble, and he's a very loyal friend.

Should I send the treasure up front? And would mixed currency be okay? Totally fine if it isn't :)
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png 5hF3FGk.png x8bDWFu.png qhK4FYS.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
@stillxill what a cutie! Unfortunately he would fall under complex genes haha
Mixed currency is totally fine!! My way of doing this is that once I finish the sketch, I’ll send you it to approve and once you’ve given me the ok then I’ll ask you to send the currency over while I finish it up!

Thank you so much for your interest ^^, I’ll get to work on your boi tomorrow morning hahah!
@stillxill what a cutie! Unfortunately he would fall under complex genes haha
Mixed currency is totally fine!! My way of doing this is that once I finish the sketch, I’ll send you it to approve and once you’ve given me the ok then I’ll ask you to send the currency over while I finish it up!

Thank you so much for your interest ^^, I’ll get to work on your boi tomorrow morning hahah!
@DemonTea Okay! That's totally cool with me :) I'm so excited! Thank you so much!!
@DemonTea Okay! That's totally cool with me :) I'm so excited! Thank you so much!!
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png 5hF3FGk.png x8bDWFu.png qhK4FYS.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
Boop!
Boop!
@DemonTea hello!! could i possibly get a bust of this boy? (without any of the apparel and you can simplify his genes however you want!) i can pay in gems (also please consider raising your prices at some point!! ^^' your stuff is super nice!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72349831][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/723499/72349831_350.png[/img][/url]
@DemonTea hello!! could i possibly get a bust of this boy? (without any of the apparel and you can simplify his genes however you want!)
i can pay in gems (also please consider raising your prices at some point!! ^^' your stuff is super nice!)
72349831_350.png
............. skin/accent shop here! ...... - Dante
- it/its
- art shop
...... 1vAtYxM.png
QRVupBA.png
oRkijoy.png
@crazygadget Thank you so much! I've honestly been thinking about raising them for a bit haha But i'm still worried about prices
That baby is so cute!! I'll get to work on them as soon as i can ^^ Thank you so much!!!
@crazygadget Thank you so much! I've honestly been thinking about raising them for a bit haha But i'm still worried about prices
That baby is so cute!! I'll get to work on them as soon as i can ^^ Thank you so much!!!
Boop! (Edited the original post ^^)
Boop! (Edited the original post ^^)
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4 5 6