Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 820 821 822 823 824 ... 869 870
Sorry for lack of clarity! I don't want any breed-specific pings anymore.
Sorry for lack of clarity! I don't want any breed-specific pings anymore.
could i have all my entries removed so i can re do it please?
could i have all my entries removed so i can re do it please?
zombsiggy.png they/them

adult

art shop
hi, could i be removed from all pinglists? i thought I was already but i just got a ping from someone oddly enough (not that I'm not blaming anyone lol, mistakes happen!).
hi, could i be removed from all pinglists? i thought I was already but i just got a ping from someone oddly enough (not that I'm not blaming anyone lol, mistakes happen!).
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
hi i would like to be removed from all the pinglists please :)
hi i would like to be removed from all the pinglists please :)
Hi, can all my entries be removed please? Thanks in advance!
Hi, can all my entries be removed please? Thanks in advance!
A small light blue colored moth with rainbow wings cutely bobs up and down xxxxxxx
FR+3
Can I please have my entry changed to all breeds but ONLY: anatomy alterations, amputations, blood, body horror, bones/skeletons, creepy/horror, dark, eldritch, gore, goth, demons, halloween, soul/ghost, scars, shadow flight, and wounds? or if it is easier just remove me from everything and ping me back so I can readd me via the form. Just very tired of getting pinged for literally every accent
Can I please have my entry changed to all breeds but ONLY: anatomy alterations, amputations, blood, body horror, bones/skeletons, creepy/horror, dark, eldritch, gore, goth, demons, halloween, soul/ghost, scars, shadow flight, and wounds? or if it is easier just remove me from everything and ping me back so I can readd me via the form. Just very tired of getting pinged for literally every accent
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
@torrenoia @GhostHarpies @Renkai Your entries have been removed!

@delsomebody No worries!! I've updated your entry to include all breeds now ^^

@Putrefaction I've added those specifics to your entry - you should only get pings using those keywords now!

@MistyFlame1 We can confirm you don't currently have any GASP entries. Are you signed up for any accent artists' personal pinglists? Artists often ping GASP and their own pinglists in the same post, so it can look like it's all one GASP ping! If this isn't the case, you can PM me the link to the post you were pinged in and I'll look into what happened ^^
@torrenoia @GhostHarpies @Renkai Your entries have been removed!

@delsomebody No worries!! I've updated your entry to include all breeds now ^^

@Putrefaction I've added those specifics to your entry - you should only get pings using those keywords now!

@MistyFlame1 We can confirm you don't currently have any GASP entries. Are you signed up for any accent artists' personal pinglists? Artists often ping GASP and their own pinglists in the same post, so it can look like it's all one GASP ping! If this isn't the case, you can PM me the link to the post you were pinged in and I'll look into what happened ^^
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
Hi! I would like my entry updated to include Aberration M and F please, thank you :)
Hi! I would like my entry updated to include Aberration M and F please, thank you :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
Hi! I realized I was already on the GASP thread ping list after I resubmitted what I was interested in. Is there any way to remove the old one or does it automatically update as I have the same username?
Hi! I realized I was already on the GASP thread ping list after I resubmitted what I was interested in. Is there any way to remove the old one or does it automatically update as I have the same username?
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
hey there! can i please be removed from all pinglists? i found the perfect skin! :)
hey there! can i please be removed from all pinglists? i found the perfect skin! :)
zpLa269OAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Tigres | 23 | FR+2 | USA
1 2 ... 820 821 822 823 824 ... 869 870