Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2023
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
meatheat woooo
meatheat woooo
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
[quote name="filthy" date="2023-06-15 08:54:02" ] [quote name="Fledhyris" date="2023-06-15 08:22:57" ] [quote name="Ramanth" date="2023-06-15 08:03:28" ] Yay! (Although I wish we could have received a warning on the Gathering Page like we do for the festivals. I would have saved my Gathering Turns. :/ ) [/quote] Same :( I did my gathering in my morning, which was too early for FR. Then had a big surprise when meat started dropping later on from other activities. There's no way I'll remember when these mini festivals start, I can only barely remember the main ones because they always start on the last Saturday of the month! ADHD taxes again... [/quote] Saaaaame. :( I was just getting achievements done early lol [/quote] i wasted mine as well! i was just doing my daily gathering rutine after incubating, feading, and bonding! we should have got a notafacation in the gathering area like we do for festafels! please do the same thing for this as for festafls in the gathering area so we don't wast our turns.
filthy wrote on 2023-06-15 08:54:02:
Fledhyris wrote on 2023-06-15 08:22:57:
Ramanth wrote on 2023-06-15 08:03:28:
Yay!

(Although I wish we could have received a warning on the Gathering Page like we do for the festivals. I would have saved my Gathering Turns. :/ )

Same :( I did my gathering in my morning, which was too early for FR. Then had a big surprise when meat started dropping later on from other activities. There's no way I'll remember when these mini festivals start, I can only barely remember the main ones because they always start on the last Saturday of the month! ADHD taxes again...

Saaaaame. :( I was just getting achievements done early lol

i wasted mine as well! i was just doing my daily gathering rutine after incubating, feading, and bonding! we should have got a notafacation in the gathering area like we do for festafels! please do the same thing for this as for festafls in the gathering area so we don't wast our turns.
BtqrfPP.png Foxy Fan
[quote name="Storia" date="2023-06-15 07:43:31" ] our raptor bbys shall not go hungry this month. enjoy the hunt everyone <3 [emoji=wildclaw winking size=2][emoji=wildclaw love size=2] [/quote] or mirrors or any other breeds that eat meat!
Storia wrote on 2023-06-15 07:43:31:
our raptor bbys shall not go hungry this month. enjoy the hunt everyone <3

or mirrors or any other breeds that eat meat!
BtqrfPP.png Foxy Fan
happy meatheat! B)

the vista looks cool! excited to see the vistas for the rest of the seasonal micro holidays :)
happy meatheat! B)

the vista looks cool! excited to see the vistas for the rest of the seasonal micro holidays :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
meat
meat
Aw, sad the breeds were removed on the chickens. :(
Aw, sad the breeds were removed on the chickens. :(
MEATHEAT
MEATHEAT
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
that new vista is so cool!!!
that new vista is so cool!!!
eP65k0J.png
I prefer the old names for the chickens.
I prefer the old names for the chickens.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
THAT NEW VISTA I'M LOSING MY MARBLES
THAT NEW VISTA I'M LOSING MY MARBLES
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22