Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
can't wait for exams to be over so i can start working on some fr projects...
can't wait for exams to be over so i can start working on some fr projects...
dNQd4YX.png
Watched a few commentary videos
I see myself in this picture and I don't like it. (just talking about my attitude and the worst possible outcome of keeping it; something I need to work on, that's all)
Watched a few commentary videos
I see myself in this picture and I don't like it. (just talking about my attitude and the worst possible outcome of keeping it; something I need to work on, that's all)
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
Nothing beats a soft, homemade chocolate chip cookie. I baked a bunch (with help from a younger sibling), and DAMN I love cookies.

No, wait… I know what beats a homemade chocolate chip cookie: a homemade sugar cookie! I should try making sugar cookies.
Nothing beats a soft, homemade chocolate chip cookie. I baked a bunch (with help from a younger sibling), and DAMN I love cookies.

No, wait… I know what beats a homemade chocolate chip cookie: a homemade sugar cookie! I should try making sugar cookies.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
augh my heart he's still just
hes so hoooooooooooot hes gorgeous perfection 11/10 would let him punch me in the face

im just a freaking simp someone beat me with a rolled up newspaper and tell me to touch grass idk what else to do or say hes such a good comfort character
augh my heart he's still just
hes so hoooooooooooot hes gorgeous perfection 11/10 would let him punch me in the face

im just a freaking simp someone beat me with a rolled up newspaper and tell me to touch grass idk what else to do or say hes such a good comfort character
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
the music from "The Dark Inside" is going to be blasting in my head for the unforeseeable future, and frankly, I don't know if I'm annoyed or relieved that it's something other than the Amaurot leitmotif LOL

regardless, holy sh- that fight was FUN
the music from "The Dark Inside" is going to be blasting in my head for the unforeseeable future, and frankly, I don't know if I'm annoyed or relieved that it's something other than the Amaurot leitmotif LOL

regardless, holy sh- that fight was FUN
Please Tidelord just focus the last two things in the Ancient Aerie I freaking beg of you it's so dumb at this point
Please Tidelord just focus the last two things in the Ancient Aerie I freaking beg of you it's so dumb at this point
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Why today of all day's did I need to be sick?? I have work to do!
Why today of all day's did I need to be sick?? I have work to do!
What a world of wonder
Every time I read the end poem of Minecraft, my eyes get twitchy. It’s so corny, but so… good?

Maybe I just really appreciate the encouragement the silly block game gives me.

“And the universe said I love you because you are love.”

Like damn bro, why you gotta punch me straight in the heart.
Every time I read the end poem of Minecraft, my eyes get twitchy. It’s so corny, but so… good?

Maybe I just really appreciate the encouragement the silly block game gives me.

“And the universe said I love you because you are love.”

Like damn bro, why you gotta punch me straight in the heart.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
castlevania is somewhat easy to play after you learn how to use a xbox 360 controller and figure out mashing buttons doesn't always work. it's a good game
castlevania is somewhat easy to play after you learn how to use a xbox 360 controller and figure out mashing buttons doesn't always work. it's a good game
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
XKoJy.gif7JmM7.gifSQX6N.giffnjSM1.pngIs3oI1.pngzTuN31.pngQDjKk1.pngHb5qL1.pngyqAQY1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
The stupid vultures in Chimney Canopy keep slaying me so I have waged war on them! :D Ah I love Rain World

Also @CrackedSouls I've still yet to play a Castlevania game but I felt that on a personal level. I mean, a friend of mine has been playing cursed character swap hacks of Order of Ecclesia, so it kinda checks out? The games look awesome, though.
The stupid vultures in Chimney Canopy keep slaying me so I have waged war on them! :D Ah I love Rain World

Also @CrackedSouls I've still yet to play a Castlevania game but I felt that on a personal level. I mean, a friend of mine has been playing cursed character swap hacks of Order of Ecclesia, so it kinda checks out? The games look awesome, though.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))