Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
joe chin from parappa is one of the funniest characters ever. i hate him. i love him.
joe chin from parappa is one of the funniest characters ever. i hate him. i love him.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-06-13 18:19:08" ] The stupid vultures in Chimney Canopy keep slaying me so I have waged war on them! :D Ah I love Rain World Also @ CrackedSouls I've still yet to play a Castlevania game but I felt that on a personal level. I mean, a friend of mine has been playing cursed character swap hacks of Order of Ecclesia, so it kinda checks out? The games look awesome, though. [/quote] The one I'm playing currently is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and it looks pretty noice I've also never played the other ones so this is my first castlevania game lol
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-06-13 18:19:08:
The stupid vultures in Chimney Canopy keep slaying me so I have waged war on them! :D Ah I love Rain World

Also @ CrackedSouls I've still yet to play a Castlevania game but I felt that on a personal level. I mean, a friend of mine has been playing cursed character swap hacks of Order of Ecclesia, so it kinda checks out? The games look awesome, though.

The one I'm playing currently is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and it looks pretty noice
I've also never played the other ones so this is my first castlevania game lol
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
LpgZ6.gifcGr9q.gifwLBco.gifyRR7W.gifPVLLW.giffGJuP.gifAxY17.gifzz0kw.gifOUCcp.gifNofmn.gif80cgt.gif
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
i swear. why is this so horribly stressful. i want the job but this dumb vacation might screw me over, what if they say actually no you're not hired because you have this trip that was booked for you 1 year ago ahahha BYE

like bruh

any reasonable person would be like ok you planned it a year ago that's fine but i am convinced they'll just drop me and i'm effed
i swear. why is this so horribly stressful. i want the job but this dumb vacation might screw me over, what if they say actually no you're not hired because you have this trip that was booked for you 1 year ago ahahha BYE

like bruh

any reasonable person would be like ok you planned it a year ago that's fine but i am convinced they'll just drop me and i'm effed
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
every day that passes is one day closer to seeing fob + bmth live in concert
every day that passes is one day closer to seeing fob + bmth live in concert
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
why does everything smell like a hardware store or tractor supply to me

oregano
thyme
aloe juice

like what
why does everything smell like a hardware store or tractor supply to me

oregano
thyme
aloe juice

like what
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
So close to the gems I need for a flight change. Off to see the world!
So close to the gems I need for a flight change. Off to see the world!
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
ugh i feel so useless and lame. it's always 'just' one more thing. the scam of it is, it never ends. one thing leads to another every single time. sometimes i just wish things were how they used to be.
ugh i feel so useless and lame. it's always 'just' one more thing. the scam of it is, it never ends. one thing leads to another every single time. sometimes i just wish things were how they used to be.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I read my telegram saved messages from 2021-2022...What a whiner I was then.
I read my telegram saved messages from 2021-2022...What a whiner I was then.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png