Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | REOPENING ~*~ Kitty Beans Hatchery ~*~
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Thundre @leoxx @GhostDogBones @kkami @xXPancakexx @vookaat @zi11a @sectonia @zaratyst @chlebinka @SageK253 @hume @marmol @VioletKatGrove @starwolfishere @pbg146 @CupcakeCass @fehn

hello everyone, i thought i would ping everyone on my general pinglist plus my affiliates who have still been bumping this thread.

first of all, i am so very sorry for disappearing without a word; i experienced a serious family emergency about a month ago and am still recovering. i am not really sure when/if i will be back in the swing of things in full on flight rising, although it is my hope that i will be able to come back little by little in some ways. for now i will formally put this thread on hiatus, although i dont anticipate it will be a permanent closure. thank you all so much for your support and understanding <3
@Thundre @leoxx @GhostDogBones @kkami @xXPancakexx @vookaat @zi11a @sectonia @zaratyst @chlebinka @SageK253 @hume @marmol @VioletKatGrove @starwolfishere @pbg146 @CupcakeCass @fehn

hello everyone, i thought i would ping everyone on my general pinglist plus my affiliates who have still been bumping this thread.

first of all, i am so very sorry for disappearing without a word; i experienced a serious family emergency about a month ago and am still recovering. i am not really sure when/if i will be back in the swing of things in full on flight rising, although it is my hope that i will be able to come back little by little in some ways. for now i will formally put this thread on hiatus, although i dont anticipate it will be a permanent closure. thank you all so much for your support and understanding <3
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
Of course! take care of yourself <3
Of course! take care of yourself <3
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
Thank you for the ping! Please take all the time you need to recover; don't feel pressured to come back before youre ready! You have my best wishes <3
I'll move your hatchery to the "hiatus" section of my post, as well.
Thank you for the ping! Please take all the time you need to recover; don't feel pressured to come back before youre ready! You have my best wishes <3
I'll move your hatchery to the "hiatus" section of my post, as well.
81145635.pngVy9U77Q.pngy4EVVXe.pngZYohSxo.png
1. i hope all's well for you!
2. if/when you return/reopen: may i be added to these pinglists?

lucky calicos
dark truffles
chocoswirl
1. i hope all's well for you!
2. if/when you return/reopen: may i be added to these pinglists?

lucky calicos
dark truffles
chocoswirl
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3191249/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/8DZV6B6.png[/img][/url] [size=2] Hello! I hope you're doing well <3 I've moved your hatchery to the hiatus section of the masterlist, but whenever you come back just pop in and let me know and I'll move it back to the main list! Thanks! [/center]
8DZV6B6.png

Hello! I hope you're doing well <3
I've moved your hatchery to the hiatus section of the masterlist, but whenever you come back just pop in and let me know and I'll move it back to the main list! Thanks!
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png

hello everyone! i logged on today and saw the 10 year anniversary update and got so excited about all the new stuff, that i think i am ready to end my hiatus :D for now i will prioritize breeding pairs that people have requested, and hopefully make some new pairs with the new species and genes that have come out!

@ferspnai ive put all those pairs on a nest starting today!

hello everyone! i logged on today and saw the 10 year anniversary update and got so excited about all the new stuff, that i think i am ready to end my hiatus :D for now i will prioritize breeding pairs that people have requested, and hopefully make some new pairs with the new species and genes that have come out!

@ferspnai ive put all those pairs on a nest starting today!
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
I probably can't buy anything this upcoming round of hatches as solstice is coming up and I'll need the space, but I'd love to be on the pinglists for those pairs going forward, as well as for new pairs!
I probably can't buy anything this upcoming round of hatches as solstice is coming up and I'll need the space, but I'd love to be on the pinglists for those pairs going forward, as well as for new pairs!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
Glad to see you’re back! Hope everything is well! ^^ Very excited to see the pairs. I’d love to request the Love Potion dragons if possible.
Glad to see you’re back! Hope everything is well! ^^ Very excited to see the pairs. I’d love to request the Love Potion dragons if possible.
Glad to see you're back! I'll move you out of the hiatus section on my hatchery now <3
Glad to see you're back! I'll move you out of the hiatus section on my hatchery now <3
81145635.pngVy9U77Q.pngy4EVVXe.pngZYohSxo.png
Awesome, glad to have you back! I'll stick you back in your spot on the masterlist <3 Looking forward to seeing all your new hatchies!
Awesome, glad to have you back! I'll stick you back in your spot on the masterlist <3 Looking forward to seeing all your new hatchies!
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30