Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
This guide helped me get all the Glimmer & Gloom achievements! Thank you!
This guide helped me get all the Glimmer & Gloom achievements! Thank you!
Thank you for this guide: )
Thank you for this guide: )
8kdNFrp.gifL58Sj95.png
Ok. I managed to get it to look like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DDNCE3t.png[/img] Now what do I do? None of the pics here have this configuration at all.
Ok. I managed to get it to look like this:
DDNCE3t.png Now what do I do? None of the pics here have this configuration at all.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
@shozurei Hi! It looks like you're playing Very Hard mode. Due to the many many many existing configurations for that mode, I can't put them all in this thread as images. Here's the part of the thread with the solutions for Very Hard: link.
@shozurei Hi! It looks like you're playing Very Hard mode. Due to the many many many existing configurations for that mode, I can't put them all in this thread as images. Here's the part of the thread with the solutions for Very Hard: link.
fzww6al.png
[quote name="OrbWeaver" date="2023-06-08 21:03:03" ] Even with this guide I am still too stupid to understand this game. :( [/quote] You're not stupid, and you're not alone! G&G is black sorcery, and those who can solve it without a guide are warlocks [emoji=guardian winking size=1] I don't understand how it works at all! However. Hard mode has such a simple solution that you can learn the pattern quite easily (trust me; if I can learn it, so can you!) and then just keep repeating it. You don't need to understand, just keep following the instructions/pattern religiously - without cutting ANY corners. Sometimes it takes up to 43 turns, but once you're practised, it's just a case of clicking away very fast. It's also faster on a phone, due to easier clicking. I've now got this level down to 1s per turn (so if a puzzle takes 30 turns to solve, it takes me on average 30s, sometimes a couple of seconds more or less - I know others are faster, but I'm not here to compete, just to get stonks) without having to consult the guide, so I can max out the fairgrounds in under half an hour. I think this is a profitable use of time and I am eternally grateful to everyone who has gone to the trouble of solving and sharing these damned puzzles for us non-spatial-mathematically inclined! :D I got the Hard solution off a video but this guide has been of enormous help (ty @chatoyant! [emoji=guardian love size=1]) in getting the achievements, since like you, I have no idea why it works, just that it does - so I can't solve any of them on my own! (Incidentally, the first special puzzle it threw at me was the rays of light one and the guide here isn't terribly helpful for the clueless, I'm afraid. I couldn't solve it. Fortunately the next puzzle it gave me was the flower, which was easy.)
OrbWeaver wrote on 2023-06-08 21:03:03:
Even with this guide I am still too stupid to understand this game. :(

You're not stupid, and you're not alone! G&G is black sorcery, and those who can solve it without a guide are warlocks I don't understand how it works at all! However. Hard mode has such a simple solution that you can learn the pattern quite easily (trust me; if I can learn it, so can you!) and then just keep repeating it. You don't need to understand, just keep following the instructions/pattern religiously - without cutting ANY corners.

Sometimes it takes up to 43 turns, but once you're practised, it's just a case of clicking away very fast. It's also faster on a phone, due to easier clicking. I've now got this level down to 1s per turn (so if a puzzle takes 30 turns to solve, it takes me on average 30s, sometimes a couple of seconds more or less - I know others are faster, but I'm not here to compete, just to get stonks) without having to consult the guide, so I can max out the fairgrounds in under half an hour.

I think this is a profitable use of time and I am eternally grateful to everyone who has gone to the trouble of solving and sharing these damned puzzles for us non-spatial-mathematically inclined! :D I got the Hard solution off a video but this guide has been of enormous help (ty @chatoyant! ) in getting the achievements, since like you, I have no idea why it works, just that it does - so I can't solve any of them on my own!

(Incidentally, the first special puzzle it threw at me was the rays of light one and the guide here isn't terribly helpful for the clueless, I'm afraid. I couldn't solve it. Fortunately the next puzzle it gave me was the flower, which was easy.)
CTF4up6.png
Thank you for this guide!! <3
Thank you for this guide!! <3
thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
thank you so much!!
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
I was wondering if anyone had a link to just a plain text list of the binary solutions for very hard? iirc there was originally a list at the bottom of the very hard solution guide, but it seems to have been converted into a spreadsheet. i usually pull the solutions up on my phone so i can set it next to the screen and it made it way easier to get thru very hard at a quicker rate, but its difficult to try and navigate a spreadsheet on mobile, and i cant seem to find just the list of solutions :(
I was wondering if anyone had a link to just a plain text list of the binary solutions for very hard? iirc there was originally a list at the bottom of the very hard solution guide, but it seems to have been converted into a spreadsheet. i usually pull the solutions up on my phone so i can set it next to the screen and it made it way easier to get thru very hard at a quicker rate, but its difficult to try and navigate a spreadsheet on mobile, and i cant seem to find just the list of solutions :(
NctId5G.pngpugRGOj.png p7eF0PC.png
I can't edit the Very Hard spreadsheet on mobile, sadly not with the solution starting from 0 as Google Docs cuts it off and leaves me with an missing number in the front... Maybe I will try later on the pc.

The other puzzle solutions are neat and easy to understand! Thank you for it!
I can't edit the Very Hard spreadsheet on mobile, sadly not with the solution starting from 0 as Google Docs cuts it off and leaves me with an missing number in the front... Maybe I will try later on the pc.

The other puzzle solutions are neat and easy to understand! Thank you for it!
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
got all the achievements thanks to this guide, so thank you! now i never have to play that dumb game again lmao
got all the achievements thanks to this guide, so thank you! now i never have to play that dumb game again lmao
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42