Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 134 135
Wow, 10 years?! Amazing!!
Happy Anniversary~
Wow, 10 years?! Amazing!!
Happy Anniversary~
xsluRnx.png
The items in the reward shoppe are so good! Especially more beautiful scenes that aren't too pricey! Thank you !!!
The items in the reward shoppe are so good! Especially more beautiful scenes that aren't too pricey! Thank you !!!
WOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOO
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
Happy Birthday Flight Rising! You've given me personally and so many people so many years of fun and amusement. Me and my very old dragons are raising a toast in your honour, and here's to many more!
Happy Birthday Flight Rising! You've given me personally and so many people so many years of fun and amusement. Me and my very old dragons are raising a toast in your honour, and here's to many more!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
happy 10th anniversary FR!! i started playing this game during my first year at college in 2014. this site has come such a long way, and still stands to be probably the best browser game/virtual pet sim. so much love and passion is poured into this game and i'm so happy that it's stronger than ever! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
happy 10th anniversary FR!! i started playing this game during my first year at college in 2014. this site has come such a long way, and still stands to be probably the best browser game/virtual pet sim. so much love and passion is poured into this game and i'm so happy that it's stronger than ever!
forum_sig.png
[quote]Pursuits can be thought of as repeatable "micro-achievements" that offer more frequent opportunities achievement tokens.[/quote] Shouldn't it be "more frequent opportunities [b]and[/b] achievement tokens"...?
Quote:
Pursuits can be thought of as repeatable "micro-achievements" that offer more frequent opportunities achievement tokens.
Shouldn't it be "more frequent opportunities and achievement tokens"...?
Jökull | Male | GMT+3
(Flight Rising time: +10)
QpqWmcnK_o.png
BABE WAKE UP ACHIEVEMENTS ARE BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!
BABE WAKE UP ACHIEVEMENTS ARE BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
Can't believe how far we've got!
Can't believe how far we've got!
Woah congrats!!!!!
Woah congrats!!!!!
I can't believe y'all did ALL THAT in a single year!! [emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=firework size=1] This update has reinvigorated my love for this site, thank you for all your hard work!!![emoji=heart size=1]
I can't believe y'all did ALL THAT in a single year!! This update has reinvigorated my love for this site, thank you for all your hard work!!!
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 134 135