Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Achievements: Pursuits Default
As I am starting to check the Daily Pursuits before I begin any activities in Flight Rising, I would like a way to set the "Pursuits" tab to be the default in the Achievements menu.

After an initial flurry of claiming Achievements, I don't find myself checking that tab very often, as they are not time-sensitive. A way to toggle which tab shows by default would help streamline my ability to check what activities I should prioritize for the day.
As I am starting to check the Daily Pursuits before I begin any activities in Flight Rising, I would like a way to set the "Pursuits" tab to be the default in the Achievements menu.

After an initial flurry of claiming Achievements, I don't find myself checking that tab very often, as they are not time-sensitive. A way to toggle which tab shows by default would help streamline my ability to check what activities I should prioritize for the day.
Yes, please!

I nearly missed that there even IS a second tab at top right, for Pursuits vs. Achievements, that first day, even though the announcement post mentioned they would exist. I know my own brain fog; so now I am rushing to get Daily pursuits done so I cannot forget I did not do them yet. If I could sticky them as the default tab of the Achievements and Pursuits area, more fun, less fret.
Yes, please!

I nearly missed that there even IS a second tab at top right, for Pursuits vs. Achievements, that first day, even though the announcement post mentioned they would exist. I know my own brain fog; so now I am rushing to get Daily pursuits done so I cannot forget I did not do them yet. If I could sticky them as the default tab of the Achievements and Pursuits area, more fun, less fret.
Support!

I would absolutely default the pursuits to show up instead of achievements. Achievements I can claim whenever, and so will only need to check occasionally. Pursuits I will check regularly and want to make sure I claim before they run out of time.
Support!

I would absolutely default the pursuits to show up instead of achievements. Achievements I can claim whenever, and so will only need to check occasionally. Pursuits I will check regularly and want to make sure I claim before they run out of time.
female.png She/Her____________67.png Artist_________68.png Cheese Priestess
93.png D&D Geek_______49.png Pokemon Nerd___________161.png Cat Lover
Support, I keep forgetting they exist because you have to actually switch over to check if you have any, there's no notification that they're cleared. Having one of those popup numbers show up on the top to indicate that you have tasks completed in the other tab would be helpful too.
Support, I keep forgetting they exist because you have to actually switch over to check if you have any, there's no notification that they're cleared. Having one of those popup numbers show up on the top to indicate that you have tasks completed in the other tab would be helpful too.
w2GVor2.jpg
you can bookmark the pursuits page as a slightly faster access but I'd love the option to set toggles like that one (or lair vs den) to my preferred option.
you can bookmark the pursuits page as a slightly faster access but I'd love the option to set toggles like that one (or lair vs den) to my preferred option.
Yes please! It'd be nice if it just stayed on what you last had it on- like say I look at my Pursuits, then go elsewhere and then come back and it's still on Pursuits, but if I flipped back to Achievements and then went elsewhere, it'd be Achievements when I returned to that page.
Yes please! It'd be nice if it just stayed on what you last had it on- like say I look at my Pursuits, then go elsewhere and then come back and it's still on Pursuits, but if I flipped back to Achievements and then went elsewhere, it'd be Achievements when I returned to that page.
UJXttDL.png
Support, checking off Pursuits is now part of my daily routine, and it'd be easier to do (and remember) if it was linked to on the sidebar, rather than having to go via Achievements first (which I don't need to check nearly as often anymore).
Support, checking off Pursuits is now part of my daily routine, and it'd be easier to do (and remember) if it was linked to on the sidebar, rather than having to go via Achievements first (which I don't need to check nearly as often anymore).
they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
I had made one just like this, but you explain it better,
support bump!
I had made one just like this, but you explain it better,
support bump!
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty