Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 134 135
Congratulations, FR staff, on the biggest achievement of all: keeping this game running for 10 whole years, working so hard to make it what it is today, and providing hours of enjoyment for us players! (I wasn't among the very first, but I have been around for nine of those years, and loved every minute I spent here.[emoji=guardian love size=1]) While we're on the subject, I have to say that clicking on 9 years' worth of feats was like a long stroll down Memory Lane. Oh, did I do that? Yes, I did that! And that! And that! And that and that and that and that and that....[emoji=guardian winking size=1] Thanks for the memories--and also thanks for all the merch available at the Achievement Shop! I was able to give nifty gifties to several of my dragons, which has helped me with my clan lore. Anyway, to make a long story short(er), I'm a very happy dragon lover, who plans to stick around as long as this site lasts, hopefully, many more years!
Congratulations, FR staff, on the biggest achievement of all: keeping this game running for 10 whole years, working so hard to make it what it is today, and providing hours of enjoyment for us players! (I wasn't among the very first, but I have been around for nine of those years, and loved every minute I spent here.)

While we're on the subject, I have to say that clicking on 9 years' worth of feats was like a long stroll down Memory Lane. Oh, did I do that? Yes, I did that! And that! And that! And that and that and that and that and that....
Thanks for the memories--and also thanks for all the merch available at the Achievement Shop! I was able to give nifty gifties to several of my dragons, which has helped me with my clan lore.

Anyway, to make a long story short(er), I'm a very happy dragon lover, who plans to stick around as long as this site lasts, hopefully, many more years!
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
those new genes are so cool
those new genes are so cool
I appreciate the words in tiny text at the end. xD
I appreciate the words in tiny text at the end. xD
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
How may ten years now that big congratulations hurrah hurrah [emoji=music note size=1]
How may ten years now that big congratulations hurrah hurrah
Congratulations! I always look back fondly on even the early days of the site (with the much smaller set of launch features), but it has been fantastic to see the continuous growth and support over the years!
Congratulations! I always look back fondly on even the early days of the site (with the much smaller set of launch features), but it has been fantastic to see the continuous growth and support over the years!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Doing my dailies for the last 2 days has been much more enjoyable than previously, thank you for this upgrade!
Doing my dailies for the last 2 days has been much more enjoyable than previously, thank you for this upgrade!
can u please make a button for claiming all[emoji=skydancer sad size=1] ihave like 300 and it will take me ages to claim all
can u please make a button for claiming all
ihave like 300 and it will take me ages to claim all
Fabulous, Harry, I Love the Feathers
Acquire a Coatl dragon

Prince Ali, Robin Williams version :)
Fabulous, Harry, I Love the Feathers
Acquire a Coatl dragon

Prince Ali, Robin Williams version :)
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
Opportunity missed to name it Lilypaddle or Lilypal.
Opportunity missed to name it Lilypaddle or Lilypal.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Why did the Lily Loch have its name changed...?
Why did the Lily Loch have its name changed...?
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 134 135