Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 480 481 482 483 484 ... 1010 1011
can i also be added to these pinglists please?

Dusty Pauper Rags
Hazel Harvest Celebration
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Gold Ore
Silver Ore
Platinum Ore

golden wreath
can i also be added to these pinglists please?

Dusty Pauper Rags
Hazel Harvest Celebration
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Gold Ore
Silver Ore
Platinum Ore

golden wreath
sxrFjUf.gif
@lorri12 Done!
@lorri12 Done!
I wouldn't mind being pinged in all the variations for the broken jar.

I didn't know there was one where you also GIVE 2k which threw me off, but yeah ^^;

Thanks for the update!
I wouldn't mind being pinged in all the variations for the broken jar.

I didn't know there was one where you also GIVE 2k which threw me off, but yeah ^^;

Thanks for the update!
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif
Could I please be added to the Dusty Pauper Rags, Hazel Harvest Celebration, Gold Ore, Silver Ore, and Platinum Ore lists? And removed from the Maned Cobra (just got one!) as well

And if there is a list for all penny jar trades I would love to be on it for achievements' sake :)
Could I please be added to the Dusty Pauper Rags, Hazel Harvest Celebration, Gold Ore, Silver Ore, and Platinum Ore lists? And removed from the Maned Cobra (just got one!) as well

And if there is a list for all penny jar trades I would love to be on it for achievements' sake :)
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
i feel as if it would be best to split into two lists, one swipp-only and another for all trades; i doubt it would affect me either way, though ^^

and as always, thank you for running the pinglist!
i feel as if it would be best to split into two lists, one swipp-only and another for all trades; i doubt it would affect me either way, though ^^

and as always, thank you for running the pinglist!
18nnSYF.png x
KPUXeyG.gif
x
» lykkhora (lie-kor-ah)
» she/her
» name starts with an l, not i
@Ajgreelyfan3 Done!
@Ajgreelyfan3 Done!
I would prefer to only be pinged for Swipp's broken bottle trades! I don't have any input on whether two lists is better than one, though ^^;
I would prefer to only be pinged for Swipp's broken bottle trades! I don't have any input on whether two lists is better than one, though ^^;
qPCsFXD.gif___Banescale-Aquila.gif
Separate list for the ones willing to be pinged for Pipp or Tripp trade with Penny Jar. That is, the achievement one telling make a trade that's not worth it.

I don't think being pinged for other Tripp or Pipp trades separately makes sense.
Separate list for the ones willing to be pinged for Pipp or Tripp trade with Penny Jar. That is, the achievement one telling make a trade that's not worth it.

I don't think being pinged for other Tripp or Pipp trades separately makes sense.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
I'm happy for all as well, cause I never know when I'll be on.
I'm happy for all as well, cause I never know when I'll be on.
ujsLf0j.gif
I think separate lists would probably be the way to go, but I wouldn't mind being pinged for all of them personally.
I think separate lists would probably be the way to go, but I wouldn't mind being pinged for all of them personally.
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

1 2 ... 480 481 482 483 484 ... 1010 1011