Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1009 1010
Personally, I would prefer to only be pinged for Swipp. I don't think I'm going to go for all of the achievements.
Personally, I would prefer to only be pinged for Swipp. I don't think I'm going to go for all of the achievements.
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
@NekkoChan I would prefer to still just be pinged when it's the free one from Swipp for the penny jar, but if that's too much hastle I'm not going to complain too much if you ping for every penny jar. Basically do two lists if you can, but it's okay if not :3
@NekkoChan I would prefer to still just be pinged when it's the free one from Swipp for the penny jar, but if that's too much hastle I'm not going to complain too much if you ping for every penny jar. Basically do two lists if you can, but it's okay if not :3
Hi, I have nothing to add about the penny jars, I just need to be added to the Dusty Pauper Rags list. (:
Hi, I have nothing to add about the penny jars, I just need to be added to the Dusty Pauper Rags list. (:
Two lists could be useful for that achievement, but as long as I don't have to deal with pings for Broken Penny Jars I can't profit off of I don't have much of a stake in the matter :U
Two lists could be useful for that achievement, but as long as I don't have to deal with pings for Broken Penny Jars I can't profit off of I don't have much of a stake in the matter :U
xaSAEKjz.png0YL5wqT.png x
it/its
skin shop
wishlist
x
art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
I wouldn't be annoyed if I got pinged for every penny jar trade.
I wouldn't be annoyed if I got pinged for every penny jar trade.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
i wouldnt mind being pinged for all the trades, but i think having separate lists would be best!
i wouldnt mind being pinged for all the trades, but i think having separate lists would be best!
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
id like to be pinged for all penny jar trades

two lists wouldnt be bad but i see it getting confusing
id like to be pinged for all penny jar trades

two lists wouldnt be bad but i see it getting confusing
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
I personally think two lists is a good idea, I want to be pinged for every penny jar trade to help with achievements
I personally think two lists is a good idea, I want to be pinged for every penny jar trade to help with achievements

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
Can I be removed from the pinglist for the blossom tert gene for gaolers please
Can I be removed from the pinglist for the blossom tert gene for gaolers please
tumblr_inline_pex9233RTL1ru3l5r_400.png
I would prefer being pinged for all of the trades for the jar since I am going for the achievements. Only being pinged for the Swipp trade would mean I'd probably miss chances to get easy trades with the other 2.
I would prefer being pinged for all of the trades for the jar since I am going for the achievements. Only being pinged for the Swipp trade would mean I'd probably miss chances to get easy trades with the other 2.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
1 2 ... 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1009 1010