Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1031 1032
@NekkoChan

Maybe as a separate list just for the achievement? I guess people with the achievement claimed don't wanna end up being pinged for it every time the "bad deal" comes up then. But that's only a suggestion, personally I wouldn't mind.
@NekkoChan

Maybe as a separate list just for the achievement? I guess people with the achievement claimed don't wanna end up being pinged for it every time the "bad deal" comes up then. But that's only a suggestion, personally I wouldn't mind.
@Flax

I think a separate list may be too confusing. The trade comes around only about once a month, so it's not like folks will get tons of pings from it, plus based on the order it should be obvious who is offering the trade. I'm thinking simpler is better. :)
@Flax

I think a separate list may be too confusing. The trade comes around only about once a month, so it's not like folks will get tons of pings from it, plus based on the order it should be obvious who is offering the trade. I'm thinking simpler is better. :)
@NekkoChan Oh true, I never notice how often it turns up for the other two, I overestimated its potential annoyance. haha
@NekkoChan Oh true, I never notice how often it turns up for the other two, I overestimated its potential annoyance. haha
please add me to the Quetzeel pinglist, thanks!
please add me to the Quetzeel pinglist, thanks!
3h66iSk.png

-he/they
-+1 fr time
@Crassula Done. You're welcome!
@Crassula Done. You're welcome!
I'd like to be added to the Achievement ones :D Thank you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Dusty Pauper Rags Hazel Harvest Celebration Black Tulip Flowerfall Broken Penny Jar Gold Ore Silver Ore Platinum Ore
I'd like to be added to the Achievement ones :D
Thank you so much

Dusty Pauper Rags
Hazel Harvest Celebration
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Broken Penny Jar
Gold Ore
Silver Ore
Platinum Ore
EyNZJJl.gif
@Astraela Done. You're welcome!
@Astraela Done. You're welcome!
I'm now in the crew of folks that didn't read through all of the achievements fjckgx
Third time's the charm!

Please add me for
Gold Ore
Silver Ore
Platinum Ore
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Broken Penny Jar

Thank you so much ;v;
I'm now in the crew of folks that didn't read through all of the achievements fjckgx
Third time's the charm!

Please add me for
Gold Ore
Silver Ore
Platinum Ore
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Broken Penny Jar

Thank you so much ;v;
image20.jpg
Please add me for Broken Penny Jar.

Thank you!