Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Realm-Wide and Clan Auctions not loading
1 2 3 4
Same issue on Chrome and Safari.
Same issue on Chrome and Safari.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
I am using Firefox and having the same issue.
I am using Firefox and having the same issue.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Bradtsu you’re welcome and thank you for quoting it. I’m just hoping to help :>

And as a side note, if you think it’d be helpful to add it to the quote at the beginning: as far as I can tell, you can still make new auction listings - it shows the usual “Your auction has been successfully posted.” message and adds the listing to the “My Current Listings” tab, complete with functional countdown. I can’t actually check the auction itself, of course, but from what I can see it seems to be working.
@Bradtsu you’re welcome and thank you for quoting it. I’m just hoping to help :>

And as a side note, if you think it’d be helpful to add it to the quote at the beginning: as far as I can tell, you can still make new auction listings - it shows the usual “Your auction has been successfully posted.” message and adds the listing to the “My Current Listings” tab, complete with functional countdown. I can’t actually check the auction itself, of course, but from what I can see it seems to be working.
Seems the search engine in general is busted.
Seems the search engine in general is busted.
Hello all,

Unfortunately our search provider is experiencing an outage and there is not a quick way to return the Auction House to service without relying on them to address their outage. We are monitoring but there is not a lot we can do at the moment to speed up the process. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience while this gets resolved.
Hello all,

Unfortunately our search provider is experiencing an outage and there is not a quick way to return the Auction House to service without relying on them to address their outage. We are monitoring but there is not a lot we can do at the moment to speed up the process. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience while this gets resolved.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I definitely appreciate the update, I’ll work on some other achievements/pursuits in the meantime!
I definitely appreciate the update, I’ll work on some other achievements/pursuits in the meantime!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
This is resolved for me! AH is back up, searchable, and loading at normal speeds.
This is resolved for me! AH is back up, searchable, and loading at normal speeds.
PUbAkuw.png............guHXtj1.png
Things appear to be back to normal now! Sorry for the interruption, everyone!
Things appear to be back to normal now! Sorry for the interruption, everyone!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 3 4