Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 134 135
Happy anniversary! Ten years is certainly a big milestone.
Happy anniversary! Ten years is certainly a big milestone.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
THANK YOU FOR 10 YEARS! I have been here since the first and love, love this site even if I can't be as active as I was.

Also I LOVE Avery I need a clone of him.
THANK YOU FOR 10 YEARS! I have been here since the first and love, love this site even if I can't be as active as I was.

Also I LOVE Avery I need a clone of him.
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
Happy 10 year Anniversary everyone!
Happy 10 year Anniversary everyone!

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
Happy 10 years all ^^
Happy 10 years all ^^
This is so cool!!
This is so cool!!
Bring out the DEMONS!
happy 10 years!! I'm so hyped about the new achievements!
happy 10 years!! I'm so hyped about the new achievements!
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I can't believe Flight Rising has been here for ten years! And That I've been here with it. Thank you goofy dragon site, you've helped me through a lot [emoji=heart size=1]
I can't believe Flight Rising has been here for ten years! And That I've been here with it. Thank you goofy dragon site, you've helped me through a lot
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
Yaaay! Congratulations, this is actually my first FR anniversary. I really like the achievment system!
Yaaay! Congratulations, this is actually my first FR anniversary. I really like the achievment system!
cQeuTlN.pngJ8hTK0d.pngkFw6KP5.pngIPs9H30.pngynsC8gT.pnge2wlrBb.pngoDxwf8B.pnguJuXpVk.png FpoRwnO.png TCqj3qG.png XebzCI9.png Cs9lwMb.png xylYZm0.png9vcebAv.pngiXkKw8h.pngEBEMlSX.png
I still remember the old achievments and damn, I like these too. Congrats on 10 years!
I still remember the old achievments and damn, I like these too. Congrats on 10 years!
header_28.jpg
"a drawing of my OC" lmao
"a drawing of my OC" lmao
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 134 135