Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 134 135
This is amazing! I’m so glad to see the achievement system reimplemented, and the staff has done AMAZING work throughout the year! Here’s to 10 years!
This is amazing! I’m so glad to see the achievement system reimplemented, and the staff has done AMAZING work throughout the year! Here’s to 10 years!
I might not have been here for all of them, but still, hard to believe it's been a decade! Happy anniversary everyone!! :D
I might not have been here for all of them, but still, hard to believe it's been a decade! Happy anniversary everyone!! :D
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
happy anniversary!!!! ^^//
happy anniversary!!!! ^^//
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
It may seem like a weird thing to pick out from all of this... but I love Avery!

Congrats to the whole FR team for 10 years! And so much beautiful work, even just in this year! (All the exclamation points.)
It may seem like a weird thing to pick out from all of this... but I love Avery!

Congrats to the whole FR team for 10 years! And so much beautiful work, even just in this year! (All the exclamation points.)
I'm so pleased that we have chicken apparel. Best update to date???
I'm so pleased that we have chicken apparel. Best update to date???
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
I've been taking care of the same dragons through so many different stages in my life its so wild that the site is 10 now
I've been taking care of the same dragons through so many different stages in my life its so wild that the site is 10 now
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
I'm gonna cry this is the best update ever

Congrats on 10 years devs <3 this place has so many good memories both to look back on and look forward to!
I'm gonna cry this is the best update ever

Congrats on 10 years devs <3 this place has so many good memories both to look back on and look forward to!
JDf86R0.gifytQRVAU.pnglwi0cZs.gif
happy ten years! wow. next year it'll have been a decade since i joined, it's crazy how time flies. thank you for everything, staff. this new stuff especially looks super good.

like. a raccoon crow that collects crystals?? did you read my mind to find out what my favorite things were lol
happy ten years! wow. next year it'll have been a decade since i joined, it's crazy how time flies. thank you for everything, staff. this new stuff especially looks super good.

like. a raccoon crow that collects crystals?? did you read my mind to find out what my favorite things were lol
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
Happy 10 years, here's to many more!
Happy 10 years, here's to many more!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
cries staff where is the claim all button on achievements
cries staff where is the claim all button on achievements
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.