Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 134 135
Congratulations on 10 years!!
Congratulations on 10 years!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Perhaps it's a timing thing due to trying to keep the stress down on the servers, but certain collection achievements are not completing when they should be.

The two in particular I am referring to (for now) are the seasonal vistas (I have them all applied to account) and seasonal sphynxes (though I had to rebuy the winter one as I think I accidently Crimed it....)
Perhaps it's a timing thing due to trying to keep the stress down on the servers, but certain collection achievements are not completing when they should be.

The two in particular I am referring to (for now) are the seasonal vistas (I have them all applied to account) and seasonal sphynxes (though I had to rebuy the winter one as I think I accidently Crimed it....)
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
woo
woo
THANK YOU STAFF OMGGG
THANK YOU STAFF OMGGG
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Things I was expecting and looking forward to with the anniversary update: achievements returning and even more achievements to complete

Things I was not expecting with the anniversary update and have been wonderfully surprised by: the new shop and all the fantastic new items stocking inside it! And those new genes??? Oooh they're so cool!!!

Edit: I think I might also wait a week before looking through the achievements in more detail and trying to work out which ones I need to finangle with to get them to complete (looking at the ones like 'obtain a mirror dragon' lol) just to give the system time to cope with everyone completing a bunch of achievements, and also to give the staff to iron out any kinks. That and I just wanna play about with all the pretty new items first lol
Things I was expecting and looking forward to with the anniversary update: achievements returning and even more achievements to complete

Things I was not expecting with the anniversary update and have been wonderfully surprised by: the new shop and all the fantastic new items stocking inside it! And those new genes??? Oooh they're so cool!!!

Edit: I think I might also wait a week before looking through the achievements in more detail and trying to work out which ones I need to finangle with to get them to complete (looking at the ones like 'obtain a mirror dragon' lol) just to give the system time to cope with everyone completing a bunch of achievements, and also to give the staff to iron out any kinks. That and I just wanna play about with all the pretty new items first lol
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
WOO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
WOO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
gMDuKVs.png
CkBx3mf.png
S59aFC6.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
CnMSNyK.png
1q7diA4.jpeg 14983338.gif14983341.gif14969374.gif14983337.gif14969408.gif14975992.gif14977832.gif14983328.gif
amazinggg! thank you for all the hard work you've put into this beloved site<3
amazinggg! thank you for all the hard work you've put into this beloved site<3

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
Ive only been here for one, but happy 10 years flight rising my beloved silly dragon game <3
Ive only been here for one, but happy 10 years flight rising my beloved silly dragon game <3
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Love the achievement titles! Very cute, very funny!

Also, super impressed at how your architecture was able to handle such a steep climb in request in such a short amount of time! Very well done!!!

Happy anniversary!
Love the achievement titles! Very cute, very funny!

Also, super impressed at how your architecture was able to handle such a steep climb in request in such a short amount of time! Very well done!!!

Happy anniversary!
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 134 135