Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 134 135
@Churrell thank you
@Churrell thank you

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Bit bummed because there's quite a few achievements I know I should have... "Buy 25 total item listings on the Auction House"? Yeah. I've done that. Done WAY more than that, tbh.

Still, I'm glad achievements are back in general!
Bit bummed because there's quite a few achievements I know I should have... "Buy 25 total item listings on the Auction House"? Yeah. I've done that. Done WAY more than that, tbh.

Still, I'm glad achievements are back in general!
I06KedT.gif
Congratulations on ten years! There is a lot to be excited about in this update, with the connection between the Fairgrounds and the Grand Exchange catching my eye the most.
Congratulations on ten years! There is a lot to be excited about in this update, with the connection between the Fairgrounds and the Grand Exchange catching my eye the most.
DyYwZkw.png
Chicken items! Yay!
Chicken items! Yay!
Bees? Chickens? Shinies? A terrifying new Tert? Yes, please! You've really outdone yourselves with this update, devs and staff. Keep on dragoning!
Bees? Chickens? Shinies? A terrifying new Tert? Yes, please! You've really outdone yourselves with this update, devs and staff. Keep on dragoning!
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
OMGG all this new stuff is so awesome!
Huge congratulations on this being the 10th year! This is such a huge number, ducks, I still remember when 7th year was up XDD The time sure flies, and I'm really happy to see this site still being up, doing good and growing more and more! ♥
OMGG all this new stuff is so awesome!
Huge congratulations on this being the 10th year! This is such a huge number, ducks, I still remember when 7th year was up XDD The time sure flies, and I'm really happy to see this site still being up, doing good and growing more and more! ♥
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-06-08 14:06:22" ] [quote name="Spamton" date="2023-06-08 13:58:59" ] why on earth is there a restore progenitor achievement? that seems annoying for both staff and users [/quote] Hi @/Spamton! Players are able to [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration]restore an exalted progenitor dragon on their own via our Self-Service page[/url][/b] once every three (3) days. As far as availability, ease of restoration, and technical support goes, this is not a burden on staff or players. Thank you for thinking of us and your fellow players though! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] @Aequorin I am sorry to be a bother, but I'm one of those weirdos who never exalted their progens, nor wants to do so. But I also like achievements and intend to work towards accomplishing them all again. Is there no other way to get an alternative to this achievement, like restoring a non-progen dragon? I don't want to exalt my progens, even if only temporarily. :( Sorry, and thank you.
Aequorin wrote on 2023-06-08 14:06:22:
Spamton wrote on 2023-06-08 13:58:59:
why on earth is there a restore progenitor achievement? that seems annoying for both staff and users

Hi @/Spamton! Players are able to restore an exalted progenitor dragon on their own via our Self-Service page once every three (3) days. As far as availability, ease of restoration, and technical support goes, this is not a burden on staff or players. Thank you for thinking of us and your fellow players though!

@Aequorin I am sorry to be a bother, but I'm one of those weirdos who never exalted their progens, nor wants to do so. But I also like achievements and intend to work towards accomplishing them all again. Is there no other way to get an alternative to this achievement, like restoring a non-progen dragon? I don't want to exalt my progens, even if only temporarily. :( Sorry, and thank you.
EGjlGzP.png
happy anniversary i lov this game for 8 years. thank you
happy anniversary i lov this game for 8 years. thank you
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
the new genes are beautiful and the site crashing several times from too much hype was hilarious, fantastic party
the new genes are beautiful and the site crashing several times from too much hype was hilarious, fantastic party
7278659f4c5fd2c9a60590b5478ca5407d32eaf1.png | comissions |
| accent shop |
b3cc2fc07f6b2f6be9317daaec3db479683462bb.png
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
PEnIA1u.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 134 135