Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 134 135
[center][emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=birthday cake size=1] Happy 10 Year Anniversary [emoji=birthday cake size=1] [emoji=firework size=1][/center]
Happy 10 Year Anniversary
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Happy birthday!! This is such a great system, and it has very nice items in it!! I love all the new apparel! [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] When Ancient #7 (and other future ancients) comes out, is a Carnivore gene going to come out for them in the shop as well? Its an amazing tertiary, I see myself using it a lot!!! [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
Happy birthday!! This is such a great system, and it has very nice items in it!! I love all the new apparel!

When Ancient #7 (and other future ancients) comes out, is a Carnivore gene going to come out for them in the shop as well? Its an amazing tertiary, I see myself using it a lot!!!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Happy birthday FR!!! [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1]
Happy birthday FR!!!
Bone Friend needed.
Dragons for Sale!
Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard: Memorize it!
[quote]Additionally, any data associated with our legacy achievements system (which we shut off a long time ago) was incompatible with the new one. For posterity, we are keeping that data around, but we're not yet sure how or when we might surface it.[/quote] Eleven's teeth, I have to do the coliseum reflection achievements [i]again[/i]?!
Quote:
Additionally, any data associated with our legacy achievements system (which we shut off a long time ago) was incompatible with the new one. For posterity, we are keeping that data around, but we're not yet sure how or when we might surface it.

Eleven's teeth, I have to do the coliseum reflection achievements again?!
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
Happy 10th, Flight Rising!
Happy 10th, Flight Rising!
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
YOOOOOO!!! HAPPY 10 YEARS :3
YOOOOOO!!! HAPPY 10 YEARS :3
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Happy 10 years! :D
Happy 10 years! :D
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
Love the chickens! Kinda sad I cant have a dragon absolutely covered cause they stack on each other, but I still love them! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/650132284715827203/1116440420067573830/image.png[/img]
Love the chickens! Kinda sad I cant have a dragon absolutely covered cause they stack on each other, but I still love them!

image.png
Congratulations on 10 years!!
I'll check the forums for an answer once I get my laptop, but I'm going to ask here in case anyone knows: some of the achievements are grayed out. What does this mean? And how long ago did you start analyzing for achievements? Because there are several that I should have more progress on than I do, including coliseum and breeding.
Again, I'll check the forms once I have my laptop, but if anyone knows off hand I'd love to have an answer!
Congratulations on 10 years!!
I'll check the forums for an answer once I get my laptop, but I'm going to ask here in case anyone knows: some of the achievements are grayed out. What does this mean? And how long ago did you start analyzing for achievements? Because there are several that I should have more progress on than I do, including coliseum and breeding.
Again, I'll check the forms once I have my laptop, but if anyone knows off hand I'd love to have an answer!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
im so EXCITED!!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!! Happy ten years of FR!!
im so EXCITED!!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!! Happy ten years of FR!!
he/they
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 134 135