Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 134 135
Happy Anniversary! [emoji=firework size=1] The achievements and loot you can obtain are awesome. Avery is adorable and I love the lilypad set! It looks like a lot of missing retroactive achievements are already being reported in the bug report forums. Personally, I see some achievements cleared for tasks I completed years ago, but some, like basic Coliseum-based achievements, are totally greyed out. I'm not sure what the bias is for which achievements get retroactively cleared or not. Is this a bug or are there some areas of the site where we're expected to re-complete tasks to get the achievement? Thank you staff and community for being awesome [emoji=firework size=1]
Happy Anniversary!
The achievements and loot you can obtain are awesome. Avery is adorable and I love the lilypad set!

It looks like a lot of missing retroactive achievements are already being reported in the bug report forums. Personally, I see some achievements cleared for tasks I completed years ago, but some, like basic Coliseum-based achievements, are totally greyed out. I'm not sure what the bias is for which achievements get retroactively cleared or not.

Is this a bug or are there some areas of the site where we're expected to re-complete tasks to get the achievement?

Thank you staff and community for being awesome
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Ok, this is fun - but I'm assuming I'm not the only one who has Achievements not being claimable that I have absolutely done - including things like all of the "You Look Familiar" series when I currently have 87 dragons paired with familiars?

Edit: That example is not a retrospective achievement, but more info on where the cut off for those - what does and does not count - would also be appreciated
Ok, this is fun - but I'm assuming I'm not the only one who has Achievements not being claimable that I have absolutely done - including things like all of the "You Look Familiar" series when I currently have 87 dragons paired with familiars?

Edit: That example is not a retrospective achievement, but more info on where the cut off for those - what does and does not count - would also be appreciated
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Congrats on the first decade! You have created a fabulous world that has been an important part of my life. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for all the effort put into this site.[emoji=coatl star size=2]
Congrats on the first decade!
You have created a fabulous world that has been an important part of my life. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Thank you for all the effort put into this site.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! AAAAAAA
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! AAAAAAA
Art_shop.png
AAAAAAAAAAH HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY! This is all so cool! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
AAAAAAAAAAH HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!
This is all so cool!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
[Center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23201368][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/232014/23201368_350.png[/img][/url] chickens chickens chickens CHICKENS CHICKENS CHICKENS [/Center]
23201368_350.png

chickens chickens chickens
CHICKENS CHICKENS CHICKENS
Happy anni FR!
SO excited about the achievements and items. Thank you once again legends!
Happy anni FR!
SO excited about the achievements and items. Thank you once again legends!
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
this is amazing!!! Love the new familiars!!!
this is amazing!!! Love the new familiars!!!
Happy FR Anniversary! New stuff looks so gorgeous :O
Happy FR Anniversary! New stuff looks so gorgeous :O
xpP2XdL.png
Fun except the update has made the pages slow in my hoard and storage
Fun except the update has made the pages slow in my hoard and storage
tumblr_static_4rz7u7r8ascg408wgg84co400_640_v2.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 134 135