Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 134 135
Congrats on 10 years! :)
Congrats on 10 years! :)
[quote name="Bearskull" date="2023-06-08 08:31:30" ] Hey devs, if you happen to see this, what are Avery's pronouons? [/quote] @Bearskull, he/him [emoji=new friend size=1]
Bearskull wrote on 2023-06-08 08:31:30:
Hey devs, if you happen to see this, what are Avery's pronouons?

@Bearskull, he/him
[center][emoji=firework size=1] Happy 10th Anniversary!!! [emoji=firework size=1][/center] i've been playing since 2018 and the fact that it's nearly been 5 years since i made my first dragon is absolutely insane to me. i've been here before ancient breeds and scenes were added, back when the old system was still here, etc. this website has changed alongside me in ways that many many others haven't. you guys absolutely nailed this one!! i was already pretty hyped for this update since the first announcement but this is soo much better than i expected and my expectations were already pretty high! the shiny new achievement system, the amazing apparel, families and scenes, and a wildclaw npc!! i love almost every single thing shown here and i can't wait to see what else is to come!
Happy 10th Anniversary!!!

i've been playing since 2018 and the fact that it's nearly been 5 years since i made my first dragon is absolutely insane to me. i've been here before ancient breeds and scenes were added, back when the old system was still here, etc. this website has changed alongside me in ways that many many others haven't.

you guys absolutely nailed this one!! i was already pretty hyped for this update since the first announcement but this is soo much better than i expected and my expectations were already pretty high! the shiny new achievement system, the amazing apparel, families and scenes, and a wildclaw npc!! i love almost every single thing shown here and i can't wait to see what else is to come!
3.png eswSnrS.png
ypcKWM0.png
NlmYDAS.png
hZipXGO.png
Happy 10th Anniversary of Flight Rising!
Happy 10th Anniversary of Flight Rising!
FmULCDA.png
Tha ancient tert is so cool oml
Tha ancient tert is so cool oml
66283183.png 66719993.png
XD I think we're gonna need a Claim All button for those Achievements. I have.. quite a lot already.
XD I think we're gonna need a Claim All button for those Achievements. I have.. quite a lot already.
I am so incredibly excited for the new achievements! Great stuff, staff!
I am so incredibly excited for the new achievements! Great stuff, staff!
shop_banner.png
OMG I CAN GET CHICKENS T__T I mean...I'm also excited for everything else, but the scream when I saw the chicken apparel items... XD So stoked about this. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I was getting to where I was running out of new things to do for my lair and mostly just spending my time grinding for food and treasure to buy food for my dragons. ^^;
OMG I CAN GET CHICKENS T__T

I mean...I'm also excited for everything else, but the scream when I saw the chicken apparel items... XD

So stoked about this. I was getting to where I was running out of new things to do for my lair and mostly just spending my time grinding for food and treasure to buy food for my dragons. ^^;
jt3PpxV.png FSoWeLk.png KdZtoYW.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT ALLLL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT ALLLL
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
> congratulations fr!! thank you to all the staff and users that make this site so magical and special. these updates are amazing! happy anniversary!!
> congratulations fr!! thank you to all the staff and users that make this site so magical and special. these updates are amazing! happy anniversary!!
HLIUeO3.gif
x
" thank you for nothing,
> cas/asta | she/her | adult | fr time +3
i'm a fairly relaxed person, so feel free to dm
me if you need anything-xbut be warned, my
brainxfires onlyiion thoughts ofxhttydxlately..

you useless reptile ! ! "
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 134 135