Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 134 135
Absolutely adore the new additions!
Absolutely adore the new additions!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
this is amazing! <3

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!!
this is amazing! <3

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!!
Holy-!! So many new apparel and familiars, I love everything I'm seeing, and can I say, without a doubt, the new ancient gene is one of the coolest gene so far! I love it so much! Thank you staff for all you've done for the site. Literally the only online game that has kept my attention for more than a few months, much less 7 years. Happy birthday Flight Rising!
Holy-!! So many new apparel and familiars, I love everything I'm seeing, and can I say, without a doubt, the new ancient gene is one of the coolest gene so far! I love it so much! Thank you staff for all you've done for the site. Literally the only online game that has kept my attention for more than a few months, much less 7 years. Happy birthday Flight Rising!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
The pet chicken apparel people have requested! Amazing [emoji=phoenix feather size=1] Wow and these genes are everything I didn’t know I needed! Carnivore is gonna be HAPPENING in my lair! As a frequenter of the Suggestions forum, it warms my fuzzies to hear the appreciation for “constructive feedback.” I’m obviously there because I care about this site, and creative processes in general, and it’s very special to feel like a part of that. I don’t know of many or any other places that are open to that, and it’s very likely this has a lot to do with why I’ve been perennially interested in Flight Rising! Thank you for loving your community, we love you too!
The pet chicken apparel people have requested! Amazing

Wow and these genes are everything I didn’t know I needed! Carnivore is gonna be HAPPENING in my lair!

As a frequenter of the Suggestions forum, it warms my fuzzies to hear the appreciation for “constructive feedback.” I’m obviously there because I care about this site, and creative processes in general, and it’s very special to feel like a part of that. I don’t know of many or any other places that are open to that, and it’s very likely this has a lot to do with why I’ve been perennially interested in Flight Rising!

Thank you for loving your community, we love you too!
SCENES!
SCENES!
Moonwatcher
Arcane
CHICKENS!!!!!! Best Anniversary EVER!
CHICKENS!!!!!! Best Anniversary EVER!
cdpykkvcrkou.png
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAA
Battered Book of Fables
q11st9j.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
Hatchery
Graphics
R1dejfm.png
85875410.png
Jar of Vapors
Wooo!
Congrats FR! Really exited to try out the achievements!
Wooo!
Congrats FR! Really exited to try out the achievements!
Oh, wonderful!!!
Oh, wonderful!!!
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
come on guys. its not too late to seperate the cute moss apparel from the dorky moss helmet. just make it two pieces

i mean, this is AMAZING I love this smattering of apparel, I think theyll help flesh out a lot of dragons, happy 10 years!!!! cant wait to dig into achievements tooooo
come on guys. its not too late to seperate the cute moss apparel from the dorky moss helmet. just make it two pieces

i mean, this is AMAZING I love this smattering of apparel, I think theyll help flesh out a lot of dragons, happy 10 years!!!! cant wait to dig into achievements tooooo
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 134 135