Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 134 135
I've been on FR for a couple of months and I'm in love with it! Discovering a game that after 10 years is so healthy and well kept makes me really happy, because I intend to stay here for a long time xD Happy anniversary!!! <3
I've been on FR for a couple of months and I'm in love with it! Discovering a game that after 10 years is so healthy and well kept makes me really happy, because I intend to stay here for a long time xD Happy anniversary!!! <3
happy 10th anniversary!
happy 10th anniversary!
Staff, thank you guys so much!
I've haven't been on FR as long as a lot of the other users here, but I still find the game a place of comfort for me during some very stressful moments and I love to see how much care, consideration and kindness is shared by the entire team. It's been amazing to be part of the community and happy 10th FR!

and now, excited screaming:
AAAAAAAAAAAA-
Staff, thank you guys so much!
I've haven't been on FR as long as a lot of the other users here, but I still find the game a place of comfort for me during some very stressful moments and I love to see how much care, consideration and kindness is shared by the entire team. It's been amazing to be part of the community and happy 10th FR!

and now, excited screaming:
AAAAAAAAAAAA-
0OCsCu2.png
aaaaaaaaaa this is amazing! ive been around since july 2013 and its truly insane to think about how ten years of my life have gone by while playing this game. i graduated high school, college, moved across states, and so much more. the new scenes, genes and apparel are amazing, and the new wildclaw npc is incredibly cute!

happy anniversary, flight rising!
aaaaaaaaaa this is amazing! ive been around since july 2013 and its truly insane to think about how ten years of my life have gone by while playing this game. i graduated high school, college, moved across states, and so much more. the new scenes, genes and apparel are amazing, and the new wildclaw npc is incredibly cute!

happy anniversary, flight rising!
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
That’s a lot of cool stuff!
That’s a lot of cool stuff!
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
I'm pretty sure I just spontaneously combusted

The apparel? The scenes, vistas? Familiars? THE CARNIVORE GENE???
Fantastic.
I'm pretty sure I just spontaneously combusted

The apparel? The scenes, vistas? Familiars? THE CARNIVORE GENE???
Fantastic.
Omg what an exciting anniversary update! I've only been around for four of those ten years but I greatly appreciate this website and my silly little dragons. I was never super into the achievements the last time they were around but I love how the new ones are being implemented?! I'm actually super keen to get through them. The entire Achievements shop is incredible I can't wait to have it all and the poor stressed wildclaw is adorable. Those new genes are rad as hell. And last but certainly not least... CHICKENS THERES CHICKENS OMG THERES CHICKENS
Omg what an exciting anniversary update! I've only been around for four of those ten years but I greatly appreciate this website and my silly little dragons. I was never super into the achievements the last time they were around but I love how the new ones are being implemented?! I'm actually super keen to get through them. The entire Achievements shop is incredible I can't wait to have it all and the poor stressed wildclaw is adorable. Those new genes are rad as hell. And last but certainly not least... CHICKENS THERES CHICKENS OMG THERES CHICKENS
Happy 10 Years of Flight Rising [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I absolutely adore the new additions, thank you for your tireless work in investing in the site over the last decade!
Happy 10 Years of Flight Rising
I absolutely adore the new additions, thank you for your tireless work in investing in the site over the last decade!
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
HAPPY 10 YEARS!!
Here's to many more!
HAPPY 10 YEARS!!
Here's to many more!
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
woah woaahh awesoome
woah woaahh awesoome
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 134 135