Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 134 135
hello developers, I want to tell you that this is an incredible update. I might purchase gems some day soon to support this site because of how awesome this update is.
hello developers, I want to tell you that this is an incredible update. I might purchase gems some day soon to support this site because of how awesome this update is.
18 she/they/him
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Holy moly that update is soooo good I'm in love with most of the items in the new shop, the team behind FR did such an amazing job!
Also, achivements are pog
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Holy moly that update is soooo good I'm in love with most of the items in the new shop, the team behind FR did such an amazing job!
Also, achivements are pog
Happy birthday!
And may the 500 Server Errors end soon.
Happy birthday!
And may the 500 Server Errors end soon.
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
Staff.....the items that you have provided are literally like a gift to me...specifically. I know this sounds awful hakjhsdkjjhksd, and I'm sure this wasn't the intention but I cannot express to you how much I love these new items, so I will be treating this anniversary as my own anniversary gift [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=ridgeback love size=1] The chickens, the garden, the lilypads, the pond, the basket, the tavern, the barrel- this is PRECISELY what I've always wanted and this is yet another phenomenal example of how caring you are and that you still read the suggestion forums. What an incredible decade, thank you so much for everything you've done, fixed, revamped and provided, a huge thank you for the community for sticking around and providing feedback- I just love you all, okay. I'm ready to scream Edit: I also noticed the gas masks- which made me realise something. You adapted this anniversary to release some things that many longtime players have been asking for for a very long time. I do remember things like artistic supplies and gas masks being asked for in 2015 and I have seen things from 2013 as well. This whole anniversary and the things you've provided is such an incredible statement and a gift to all of us. The fact that you focused on giving so many players that which they've been yearning for and asking for is an incredibly beautiful thing. Here's to another 10 years [imagine I'm inserting a champagne glass emoji]
Staff.....the items that you have provided are literally like a gift to me...specifically. I know this sounds awful hakjhsdkjjhksd, and I'm sure this wasn't the intention but I cannot express to you how much I love these new items, so I will be treating this anniversary as my own anniversary gift The chickens, the garden, the lilypads, the pond, the basket, the tavern, the barrel- this is PRECISELY what I've always wanted and this is yet another phenomenal example of how caring you are and that you still read the suggestion forums.

What an incredible decade, thank you so much for everything you've done, fixed, revamped and provided, a huge thank you for the community for sticking around and providing feedback- I just love you all, okay. I'm ready to scream

Edit: I also noticed the gas masks- which made me realise something. You adapted this anniversary to release some things that many longtime players have been asking for for a very long time. I do remember things like artistic supplies and gas masks being asked for in 2015 and I have seen things from 2013 as well. This whole anniversary and the things you've provided is such an incredible statement and a gift to all of us. The fact that you focused on giving so many players that which they've been yearning for and asking for is an incredibly beautiful thing. Here's to another 10 years [imagine I'm inserting a champagne glass emoji]
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
On a scale of 1 to 10 this is an 11. Thank you and happy anniversary!
On a scale of 1 to 10 this is an 11. Thank you and happy anniversary!
HAPPY 10 YEAR FLIGHT RISING!!!

It's been an incredible 9 years here and I hope that there will be many more!!

All of the new things are SO LOVELY i'm CRYING
HAPPY 10 YEAR FLIGHT RISING!!!

It's been an incredible 9 years here and I hope that there will be many more!!

All of the new things are SO LOVELY i'm CRYING
image0.png
Thank you and Happy Anniversary! :D Love the achievements! Gives me something to work towards.
Thank you and Happy Anniversary! :D Love the achievements! Gives me something to work towards.
MRMeAKr.png
WHOO!! Congrats on a fantastic 10 years!! Wow this past year was busy. Thanks for all the hard work!!
WHOO!! Congrats on a fantastic 10 years!! Wow this past year was busy. Thanks for all the hard work!!
furry_fiddle.png
Happy Event Everyone!!!

Feeling the servers struggling a bit as everyone comes to post and ACHEIVE, so I'll check back on my own latter today which the hype rolls down.

If the servers will let me post that is xD
Happy Event Everyone!!!

Feeling the servers struggling a bit as everyone comes to post and ACHEIVE, so I'll check back on my own latter today which the hype rolls down.

If the servers will let me post that is xD
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png
I absolutely love all the new items, but I am dreading claiming my backlog of achievements haha.

Happy anniversary everyone!
I absolutely love all the new items, but I am dreading claiming my backlog of achievements haha.

Happy anniversary everyone!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 134 135