Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bun's Humanoids/Gjinkas - Open!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@softbun thank you so much, I can't wait!!!
@softbun thank you so much, I can't wait!!!
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
bump
bump
by-Joydom-FR.png
*Offering a friendly Bump. I got a character from them a while back and love the bean*
*Offering a friendly Bump. I got a character from them a while back and love the bean*
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
bump
bump
by-Joydom-FR.png
Friendly lil bump

Guess who's back at it saving money for Sucar's design, that's right, it's me, good god I can't decide where in his arc would be the best to choose for--
Friendly lil bump

Guess who's back at it saving money for Sucar's design, that's right, it's me, good god I can't decide where in his arc would be the best to choose for--
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
bump
bump
by-Joydom-FR.png
@Softbun

*slams money on the table* HE IS READY
I'm finally here for Sucar's design! The boy has entered his final stage of character development, where he's integrated into Clan Scuridae after running away from his mother, very confident in himself and his current position, and determined to save the rest of his family. So it's the perfect time to get a design that captures his final state as a character.

Username: CalliopeVale
Link to Dragon: Sucar
Type of Art: Half-body
Payment: 2.5mt
Notes: Sucar displays little emotion, with kind of a resting B face most of the time. He does have a habit of tipping his head to one side a bit while speaking, however. I'd like him to be human-world-compatible, but I'm fairly indifferent on hair color and race. His Pastel eyes are a big part of his character, so a pale eye color would be good - he might get mistaken for blind sometimes.

On clothes, I'd like his apparel to work as inspiration more than anything; I'm specifically attached to his glasses (which dull his magic empathy vision) and his sea slug cloak (which doesn't need to appear as a cloak but I want the impression; his brother Adonis is a good example of what I mean) - the rest is as optional as you want it to be. Speaking of Adonis, it would be neat if they look like the half-siblings they are, but I couldn't even begin to form that connection so I'll leave it to you.

If that's too complex, feel free to hit me up in PMs at any point to work out a simpler version or an increased payment, please. Not just for this project - there's another member of the family left to get later, and I want to be realistic in my expectations across the board! (The sea slug cloaks are a unifying theme for all three, which is why I'm so attached to them appearing. My silly little symbolism.)
@Softbun

*slams money on the table* HE IS READY
I'm finally here for Sucar's design! The boy has entered his final stage of character development, where he's integrated into Clan Scuridae after running away from his mother, very confident in himself and his current position, and determined to save the rest of his family. So it's the perfect time to get a design that captures his final state as a character.

Username: CalliopeVale
Link to Dragon: Sucar
Type of Art: Half-body
Payment: 2.5mt
Notes: Sucar displays little emotion, with kind of a resting B face most of the time. He does have a habit of tipping his head to one side a bit while speaking, however. I'd like him to be human-world-compatible, but I'm fairly indifferent on hair color and race. His Pastel eyes are a big part of his character, so a pale eye color would be good - he might get mistaken for blind sometimes.

On clothes, I'd like his apparel to work as inspiration more than anything; I'm specifically attached to his glasses (which dull his magic empathy vision) and his sea slug cloak (which doesn't need to appear as a cloak but I want the impression; his brother Adonis is a good example of what I mean) - the rest is as optional as you want it to be. Speaking of Adonis, it would be neat if they look like the half-siblings they are, but I couldn't even begin to form that connection so I'll leave it to you.

If that's too complex, feel free to hit me up in PMs at any point to work out a simpler version or an increased payment, please. Not just for this project - there's another member of the family left to get later, and I want to be realistic in my expectations across the board! (The sea slug cloaks are a unifying theme for all three, which is why I'm so attached to them appearing. My silly little symbolism.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale Hello again! I would love to do some art for your boy! Quick question: when you say you'd like him human world passing, do you mean more modern day kind of style? I leaned a bit fantasy with Adonis, so I wanted to double check.
@CalliopeVale Hello again! I would love to do some art for your boy! Quick question: when you say you'd like him human world passing, do you mean more modern day kind of style? I leaned a bit fantasy with Adonis, so I wanted to double check.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun

Adonis's style is great, I would love for them to look like they belong in the same place. Human-world-passing is more to indicate things like not using the giant Fae crest, scale patterns, or other major design elements that would be difficult to change if I wanted to just make him human. Pointy ears, slit pupils, unnatural colors, small details like those are easy to change or explain, while still adding dragon-y flavor in places where that's appropriate.

(I do a lot of AU stuff, being able to imagine characters in different settings is important to me, and there's pretty good odds that I wind up getting more art of this family in the future)
@softbun

Adonis's style is great, I would love for them to look like they belong in the same place. Human-world-passing is more to indicate things like not using the giant Fae crest, scale patterns, or other major design elements that would be difficult to change if I wanted to just make him human. Pointy ears, slit pupils, unnatural colors, small details like those are easy to change or explain, while still adding dragon-y flavor in places where that's appropriate.

(I do a lot of AU stuff, being able to imagine characters in different settings is important to me, and there's pretty good odds that I wind up getting more art of this family in the future)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale Okay, got it! I'll get working on this and send you a sketch soon!
@CalliopeVale Okay, got it! I'll get working on this and send you a sketch soon!
by-Joydom-FR.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17