Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lol 1 skin
1 2
some full coverage skins look cool but to me it takes away way too much of the dragon's individuality to be worth it. i like the challenge of finding an accent and/or apparel that enhances the beauty that the dragon already has, instead of covering it up.
some full coverage skins look cool but to me it takes away way too much of the dragon's individuality to be worth it. i like the challenge of finding an accent and/or apparel that enhances the beauty that the dragon already has, instead of covering it up.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
There's VERY few skins that are worth covering a dragon for me honestly, and even then it's usually an alternate outfit. Skincents are usually as far as I'd like to go because I'm already picky enough with my durgins.
There's VERY few skins that are worth covering a dragon for me honestly, and even then it's usually an alternate outfit. Skincents are usually as far as I'd like to go because I'm already picky enough with my durgins.
QYzhmAi.png
It makes me sad because I'm actually one of those weirdos who ADORES skins, mostly bc it's like having a unique dragon that's not bound to genes alone. It's also like having a fun collection of dragon artwork too (that are also fun to match with apparel), and it allows me to have like, two collections going at once (since I like to collect one of each xxx/xxy colours for my favourite gene sets, and this way I can collect them and have it underneath the skin, but it's still easy enough to view with the scry button if need be).

I think I also like them bc a lot of accents are either barely noticeable to me, just treat the dragon like a flat 2d canvas instead of adhering to their form (and thus making it difficult to dress since it would look bad and clash and cover in ways that don't make much sense), barely add to the dragon at all, or are too scattered and noisy and difficult for me to tell + clashes a lot with a lot of genes bc of noise (I still like accents though! I'm just very picky with them. They're just more work to use but fun to do, but I still love skins the best bc it's nice having a unique look that isn't the same as the repetitive gene types you see everywhere too!).

I do miss when they were more common, but I still understand why they are not~
It makes me sad because I'm actually one of those weirdos who ADORES skins, mostly bc it's like having a unique dragon that's not bound to genes alone. It's also like having a fun collection of dragon artwork too (that are also fun to match with apparel), and it allows me to have like, two collections going at once (since I like to collect one of each xxx/xxy colours for my favourite gene sets, and this way I can collect them and have it underneath the skin, but it's still easy enough to view with the scry button if need be).

I think I also like them bc a lot of accents are either barely noticeable to me, just treat the dragon like a flat 2d canvas instead of adhering to their form (and thus making it difficult to dress since it would look bad and clash and cover in ways that don't make much sense), barely add to the dragon at all, or are too scattered and noisy and difficult for me to tell + clashes a lot with a lot of genes bc of noise (I still like accents though! I'm just very picky with them. They're just more work to use but fun to do, but I still love skins the best bc it's nice having a unique look that isn't the same as the repetitive gene types you see everywhere too!).

I do miss when they were more common, but I still understand why they are not~
i do wish we had a wider variety of full-coverage skins to cover up fodder pairs with, but i think accents/skincents are more popular in general so i get it :'3
personally i prefer lighter coverage stuff most of the time so i don't mind too much haha
i do wish we had a wider variety of full-coverage skins to cover up fodder pairs with, but i think accents/skincents are more popular in general so i get it :'3
personally i prefer lighter coverage stuff most of the time so i don't mind too much haha
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I love skins! I'm a bit confused that people seem to be equating skin with fullbody, almost all my skins are not fullbodies (unless I'm misunderstanding). I think I have a pretty even split between skins and accents in my lair.
I love skins! I'm a bit confused that people seem to be equating skin with fullbody, almost all my skins are not fullbodies (unless I'm misunderstanding). I think I have a pretty even split between skins and accents in my lair.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Skins can be amazing and definitely have their uses, but for me skins feel more limiting. You don’t get to see your dragon as an individual unless you’ve made Or commissioned that skin specifically for your dragon

Accents allow a lot more of personalisation, it doesn’t matter if many dragons have the same skin because not all dragons have the same colours as your’s
Skins can be amazing and definitely have their uses, but for me skins feel more limiting. You don’t get to see your dragon as an individual unless you’ve made Or commissioned that skin specifically for your dragon

Accents allow a lot more of personalisation, it doesn’t matter if many dragons have the same skin because not all dragons have the same colours as your’s
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
when its several full body skins every month that does get pretty boring but i do miss having one or two,, it feels like they dont do any of them anymore and i miss that. sometimes u have an ugly Ugly man and he needs a fullbody skin

its a good change overall bc theres a lot more freedom with accents but i do wish they werent.. phased out completely. let me have a little a fullbody skin for a treat

(and skins that Arent full coverage are also super cool i wish we got more of those too. but im shilling for the Full Coverage ones here because i have an ugly ugly man who needs them. thank u)
when its several full body skins every month that does get pretty boring but i do miss having one or two,, it feels like they dont do any of them anymore and i miss that. sometimes u have an ugly Ugly man and he needs a fullbody skin

its a good change overall bc theres a lot more freedom with accents but i do wish they werent.. phased out completely. let me have a little a fullbody skin for a treat

(and skins that Arent full coverage are also super cool i wish we got more of those too. but im shilling for the Full Coverage ones here because i have an ugly ugly man who needs them. thank u)
1 2