Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Banescale Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
I know I'm late, but more bane genes! I love these guys, but they're genes make them so hard to work with sometimes. And spines! Spines my beloved. I hope the other ancients get spines. It's so good for subtle tert, and my go to for scrying when I want it visible but not in the way of what I'm doing.
I know I'm late, but more bane genes! I love these guys, but they're genes make them so hard to work with sometimes. And spines! Spines my beloved. I hope the other ancients get spines. It's so good for subtle tert, and my go to for scrying when I want it visible but not in the way of what I'm doing.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
[emoji=music notes size=1] [b][i]AND IIIII GET A LITTLE BIT BINGUS WINGUS[/i][/b]
AND IIIII GET A LITTLE BIT BINGUS WINGUS
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I can't find a place to create the familiar: Platewing Messenger. I can't find it to buy it at the Auction House, don't know if I have to create one at the swip shop, or what I would need to create one. Could someone please help me figure this out? It looks like it's a new familiar, but is it a rare to find retired one?

My apologies if this is in the wrong posting area.
I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I can't find a place to create the familiar: Platewing Messenger. I can't find it to buy it at the Auction House, don't know if I have to create one at the swip shop, or what I would need to create one. Could someone please help me figure this out? It looks like it's a new familiar, but is it a rare to find retired one?

My apologies if this is in the wrong posting area.
@Ravey You have to get both the Platewing Messenger & False Sphinx to awakened before you can get the Platewing Messenger. Once both are awakend you get it from Fiona.
@Ravey You have to get both the Platewing Messenger & False Sphinx to awakened before you can get the Platewing Messenger. Once both are awakend you get it from Fiona.
@Ironbeast

Did you mean to type out a different familiar's name before False Sphinx?
I'm asking because you said I need to awaken Platewing Messenger & False Sphinx, then I get the Platewing Messenger from Fiona.

P.S.
Thank you for taking the time to explain this all to me.
I am very grateful for your help.
@Ironbeast

Did you mean to type out a different familiar's name before False Sphinx?
I'm asking because you said I need to awaken Platewing Messenger & False Sphinx, then I get the Platewing Messenger from Fiona.

P.S.
Thank you for taking the time to explain this all to me.
I am very grateful for your help.
@Ravey I did though I was copy & pasting so uh, that was smart fail on my part. You need the Platewing Sphinx & the False Sphinx at awakend, then you'll get the Platewing Messenger from Fiona.

No problem, I don't mind explaining things If I can :)

@Ravey I did though I was copy & pasting so uh, that was smart fail on my part. You need the Platewing Sphinx & the False Sphinx at awakend, then you'll get the Platewing Messenger from Fiona.

No problem, I don't mind explaining things If I can :)

I am a sucker for these new familiars...
I am a sucker for these new familiars...
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65