Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't Convert Food Points, Error Occurre
I am having this issue where I try to convert my feedstuffs for my dragons and I am consistently getting "an error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

I get this message on my laptop in Firefox, Edge, and chrome and on my android cell phone on Chrome. Everything is up to date and I don't know how else to convert my food points. It doesn't seem to matter what I do and I am now out of food. I'd really like to not loose my well fed bonus while the holiday is going. I can't convert stacks or even a single item.
Signing in and out makes no difference.
Clearing Cache,cookies/history and restart makes no difference

Anyone willing to trade dragons and food? I will trade over dragons and food if someone will please feed them and send them back. I don't know what else to do and apparently it is a known issue with no fix in sight :(
I am having this issue where I try to convert my feedstuffs for my dragons and I am consistently getting "an error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

I get this message on my laptop in Firefox, Edge, and chrome and on my android cell phone on Chrome. Everything is up to date and I don't know how else to convert my food points. It doesn't seem to matter what I do and I am now out of food. I'd really like to not loose my well fed bonus while the holiday is going. I can't convert stacks or even a single item.
Signing in and out makes no difference.
Clearing Cache,cookies/history and restart makes no difference

Anyone willing to trade dragons and food? I will trade over dragons and food if someone will please feed them and send them back. I don't know what else to do and apparently it is a known issue with no fix in sight :(
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25

If you still need help feeding them i'll be willing to help out.

edit: no need to send plants or seafood, I've got plenty of those.
@cmf25

If you still need help feeding them i'll be willing to help out.

edit: no need to send plants or seafood, I've got plenty of those.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I'm also experiencing this issue, and I cannot convert any food to food points either. I waited a day or 2 to report this, but this seems to be an issue with my account, as I tried on a few different devices and nothing worked. I'm also out of food points, and I would send my dragons to my sibling but they said their account is mostly full up.
I'm also experiencing this issue, and I cannot convert any food to food points either. I waited a day or 2 to report this, but this seems to be an issue with my account, as I tried on a few different devices and nothing worked. I'm also out of food points, and I would send my dragons to my sibling but they said their account is mostly full up.
It looks like there's an open Bug Report Thread about this same issue, so while I can't help, you could try posting there as well so the issue can be sooner resolved.

In the meantime @deepweld I can feed your dragons, if you'd like! No need to send food, I've got a lot.
It looks like there's an open Bug Report Thread about this same issue, so while I can't help, you could try posting there as well so the issue can be sooner resolved.

In the meantime @deepweld I can feed your dragons, if you'd like! No need to send food, I've got a lot.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
I think I'm just going to wait it out, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Edit: I just checked and now converting works. Lmao
I think I'm just going to wait it out, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Edit: I just checked and now converting works. Lmao
@Lynell

Thank you so much for the offer! I got my sister to help last night and this evening I came home from work with this nice surprise of it working! You are most kind and generous for your offer.
@Lynell

Thank you so much for the offer! I got my sister to help last night and this evening I came home from work with this nice surprise of it working! You are most kind and generous for your offer.
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief