Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed (new thread)
1 2 3 4
Hello there, I'd love to place on order, please! c:

User ID: 297
Character/Request: Ishaia / Lineless Bust
Personality: A soft, gentle, and peaceful seraph being; keeper of nostalgic and important memories, who seeks bliss in the fragile moments of life.
Extra details: It would be wonderful if some of the golden petals could be swirling around the bust; and maybe some minimal floral/filigree elements could be added into the background? (It's not required, though; just if something comes to your mind or fits the composition, like in your lineless examples!)
Payment: USD

Thank you for your time!
Hello there, I'd love to place on order, please! c:

User ID: 297
Character/Request: Ishaia / Lineless Bust
Personality: A soft, gentle, and peaceful seraph being; keeper of nostalgic and important memories, who seeks bliss in the fragile moments of life.
Extra details: It would be wonderful if some of the golden petals could be swirling around the bust; and maybe some minimal floral/filigree elements could be added into the background? (It's not required, though; just if something comes to your mind or fits the composition, like in your lineless examples!)
Payment: USD

Thank you for your time!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai sounds perfect! and also what a gorgeous dragon honestly - I will be sending the info about where to send the payment on PM in a second :)
@Luunai sounds perfect! and also what a gorgeous dragon honestly - I will be sending the info about where to send the payment on PM in a second :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Order up for @ Luunai ! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785539040052641852/1105828575669649418/IMG_4021.png[/img]
Order up for @ Luunai !

IMG_4021.png
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
B
B
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi
Hey! I received your dm about an interest check. To make sure, a halfbody would be 4,000,000 treasure? (I am. bad at math, just wanted to clarify before ordering)
@Hikumi
Hey! I received your dm about an interest check. To make sure, a halfbody would be 4,000,000 treasure? (I am. bad at math, just wanted to clarify before ordering)
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Crystal4180 if its a regular lineless, yep! unless character is like very complex, but it shouldn't be the case
@Crystal4180 if its a regular lineless, yep! unless character is like very complex, but it shouldn't be the case
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Updated first post with a link to finished pieces!
Updated first post with a link to finished pieces!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi
User ID: 177263
Character/Request: https://toyhou.se/10844092.coda (Quick note: the design with the cape is the one I want a commission of + I know it's a little inconsistent, but the moth pattern is on the outside of it rather than the inside)
Personality: Coda is a generally charismatic, friendly, and approachable person. This is hiding a more anxious, misanthropic side of him, that they rarely let show. They're someone without a strong sense of identity, due to an eternity spent fufilling other people's desires.
Extra details:
Can they get a pose based off of thiiis image of the temperance card? If it's alright, could they have a bottle n be pouring it into a chalice?
Payment: FRC
@Hikumi
User ID: 177263
Character/Request: https://toyhou.se/10844092.coda (Quick note: the design with the cape is the one I want a commission of + I know it's a little inconsistent, but the moth pattern is on the outside of it rather than the inside)
Personality: Coda is a generally charismatic, friendly, and approachable person. This is hiding a more anxious, misanthropic side of him, that they rarely let show. They're someone without a strong sense of identity, due to an eternity spent fufilling other people's desires.
Extra details:
Can they get a pose based off of thiiis image of the temperance card? If it's alright, could they have a bottle n be pouring it into a chalice?
Payment: FRC
@Crystal4180 character is good! the image of the card is not there though so can you try again? I'd like to see the idea properly to see if there would be an extra or not (though from what you mention it should be ok with base price)
@Crystal4180 character is good! the image of the card is not there though so can you try again? I'd like to see the idea properly to see if there would be an extra or not (though from what you mention it should be ok with base price)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2048/8947/products/TemperanceTarotShop.jpg[/img]
@Hikumi
TemperanceTarotShop.jpg
1 2 3 4