Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Doin some free gijinkas
1 2 3
so I have these two men, Holmes and his husband [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25108160]Prophecy[/url], Prophecy has a Gijinka design, but Holmes doesn't and I want to draw them cuddling. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25105301][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/251054/25105301_350.png[/img][/url] Holmes is a scientist who studies medicine and herbs. He works to make sure that the clan is healthy and that newcomers seeking refuge do not succumb to the plague. He can be kind but strict, and often butts heads with other medical workers.
so I have these two men, Holmes and his husband Prophecy, Prophecy has a Gijinka design, but Holmes doesn't and I want to draw them cuddling.
25105301_350.png
Holmes is a scientist who studies medicine and herbs. He works to make sure that the clan is healthy and that newcomers seeking refuge do not succumb to the plague. He can be kind but strict, and often butts heads with other medical workers.
@Botanic

I hope you manage to relax and get back into the swing of things! Have to say, when I saw one of your pieces, you got an audible reaction of awe out of me. Your work is beautiful! Hmm who should I offer up for you to humanize...

I saw a question about whether you're willing to draw existing designs, but I didn't see an answer to that. I'd just pick someone without any designs yet, but I thought of another question. Did you want to read lore to get inspiration for your designs from, or did you want to just go off of the FR dragon image? Any preferences on how in depth the lore is (light, heavy?)
@Botanic

I hope you manage to relax and get back into the swing of things! Have to say, when I saw one of your pieces, you got an audible reaction of awe out of me. Your work is beautiful! Hmm who should I offer up for you to humanize...

I saw a question about whether you're willing to draw existing designs, but I didn't see an answer to that. I'd just pick someone without any designs yet, but I thought of another question. Did you want to read lore to get inspiration for your designs from, or did you want to just go off of the FR dragon image? Any preferences on how in depth the lore is (light, heavy?)
Thank you for the kind words @cryoluxia [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm pretty unlikely to draw a dragon with an existing human design on a thread like this because doing the design is half the fun for me. As for lore, I do read the profiles but probably prefer it when the lore is on the lighter side - I just want to find out about the dragon's personality and maybe an idea for a pose. Probably the only things that are almost definite 'no's from me for threads like this are dragons with their faces covered (because I like drawing faces), dragons with no skins/apparel (too little to work with), and hatchlings (because I tend not to draw children).
Thank you for the kind words @cryoluxia

I'm pretty unlikely to draw a dragon with an existing human design on a thread like this because doing the design is half the fun for me. As for lore, I do read the profiles but probably prefer it when the lore is on the lighter side - I just want to find out about the dragon's personality and maybe an idea for a pose.

Probably the only things that are almost definite 'no's from me for threads like this are dragons with their faces covered (because I like drawing faces), dragons with no skins/apparel (too little to work with), and hatchlings (because I tend not to draw children).
1 2 3