Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Gem gene earth & jewel tone Surges
1 2 3 4 5 6
Do you have any tea mold pairing bbies available?
And if not can i be added to a ping list for if any are ever available
Do you have any tea mold pairing bbies available?
And if not can i be added to a ping list for if any are ever available
qaQ67.gif
@HJeojeo

Ahhhh their very first nest was only 1 egg T-T and he sold already. I'll defs add you to the Pinglist tho! I nested them in lightning but if you'd like a different element just lemme know!
@HJeojeo

Ahhhh their very first nest was only 1 egg T-T and he sold already. I'll defs add you to the Pinglist tho! I nested them in lightning but if you'd like a different element just lemme know!
Lol hi
I'd love to be on the pinglist for Tea Mould please!
I'd love to be on the pinglist for Tea Mould please!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer

Of course! They should be in nest in a couple days actually
@SilentWanderer

Of course! They should be in nest in a couple days actually
Lol hi
@Zinfandel Can you please put me on the pinglist for the Plati Planetarisms and the Tea Mold lol? :D They're gorgeous!
@Zinfandel Can you please put me on the pinglist for the Plati Planetarisms and the Tea Mold lol? :D They're gorgeous!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
I would also like to be on the list for tea mold!
I would also like to be on the list for tea mold!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@uruhead

Bluh bluh- thank you! The platinum space aeths actually have 4 hatchlings left on the first page if any of them strike your fancy! (We can also talk something other than 300g in price for any in dm if u wanna)

And I'll defs ping you when the moldy tea kids come lol, i hour i don't get wegged on them again :')
@uruhead

Bluh bluh- thank you! The platinum space aeths actually have 4 hatchlings left on the first page if any of them strike your fancy! (We can also talk something other than 300g in price for any in dm if u wanna)

And I'll defs ping you when the moldy tea kids come lol, i hour i don't get wegged on them again :')
Lol hi
@Aikka

Tea Mold fftkjjofssgj
Yes i'll note you down lmao, thank you for your interest!
@Aikka

Tea Mold fftkjjofssgj
Yes i'll note you down lmao, thank you for your interest!
Lol hi
@Zinfandel Omg can i please be put on the ping list for Tea Mold?? They look so beautiful![emoji=aether laughing size=2]
@Zinfandel Omg can i please be put on the ping list for Tea Mold?? They look so beautiful!
~
@Mothshine

Yes definitely! I'm sending them out to nest today :3
@Mothshine

Yes definitely! I'm sending them out to nest today :3
Lol hi
1 2 3 4 5 6