Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Q] Mystery of Lore | Challenge
1 2 3 4 5
this is so cool! i just love your writing. please add me to your pinglist! i may do a pinkerton challenge myself...
this is so cool! i just love your writing. please add me to your pinglist! i may do a pinkerton challenge myself...
bzEU9i1.pngWjoRtbD.pngXRLXA9U.pngCVzOFR1.pngFIJXDaD.pngybAHpix.pngCinckn8.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngHNrePE5.pngE3sjxsi.pngr40kQDf.pngQJAOLGp.pngFF7sHLD.png
Little hatch today. Working on introducing ghost colors and genes into my veilspun stock, with mixed success. (I'm also planning a separate onryo variant just for these guys, to go with all that luxurious hair) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86078115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860782/86078115_350.png[/img][/url] Antique/Cherry/Thicket with stained is a promising one, though [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86078116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860782/86078116_350.png[/img][/url] Vermillion/Maroon/Seafoam is....also something that exists. However! I think I forgot to tell you guys that I have one successful modern breed ghost: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85672777][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/856728/85672777_350.png[/img][/url] Isn't he fancy? I coughed up the cash for his glowy eyes, I think it really completes the look. @TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen @Amezrou @BarbaraFett @OceanPuppy @JadeDragon18 @KrazKitCat @Weredogalism @Rosesinger @Bxy26 @Snaphance @Dragonaxew @Juneau @AloVra @InkedMyths @Ninazu @Lanturn @Aetherstorm @Tynethyne @bluelikechase @naranciag @MysteryCookie @ash2app
Little hatch today. Working on introducing ghost colors and genes into my veilspun stock, with mixed success. (I'm also planning a separate onryo variant just for these guys, to go with all that luxurious hair)

86078115_350.png
Antique/Cherry/Thicket with stained is a promising one, though

86078116_350.png
Vermillion/Maroon/Seafoam is....also something that exists.

However! I think I forgot to tell you guys that I have one successful modern breed ghost:

85672777_350.png

Isn't he fancy? I coughed up the cash for his glowy eyes, I think it really completes the look.

@TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen @Amezrou @BarbaraFett @OceanPuppy @JadeDragon18 @KrazKitCat @Weredogalism @Rosesinger @Bxy26 @Snaphance @Dragonaxew @Juneau @AloVra @InkedMyths @Ninazu @Lanturn @Aetherstorm @Tynethyne @bluelikechase @naranciag @MysteryCookie @ash2app
he is so fancy. i love the ghost stuff and how well it goes with the hewn city! good luck on future stained babies! these ones honestly don't look too bad considering the color combos.
he is so fancy. i love the ghost stuff and how well it goes with the hewn city! good luck on future stained babies! these ones honestly don't look too bad considering the color combos.
bzEU9i1.pngWjoRtbD.pngXRLXA9U.pngCVzOFR1.pngFIJXDaD.pngybAHpix.pngCinckn8.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngHNrePE5.pngE3sjxsi.pngr40kQDf.pngQJAOLGp.pngFF7sHLD.png
Ivor is amazing! Both in looks and the description. I got actual goosebumps. >:D
Ivor is amazing! Both in looks and the description. I got actual goosebumps. >:D
[center][item=Shattered Reading Spectacles][/center] [quote] "Okay. YOU. You need to explain yourself better, and pronto." Cora sat back on her heels and crossed her forelimbs, looking down her nose at the wolf. She hoped she looked intimidating. The wolf's expression was enigmatic, but she thought she suspected a hint of a smile. "Perhaps it would be helpful if you told me what questions you had." Cora let out an exasperated noise. "All of them! Who are you, really! Why have you been creeping around our camp like a...um. Well, like a creep. Why did you know so much about the ghouls. Why do you care about anything we're doing." "And are you a dragon or a wolf?" Zikel offered, sounding perplexed. Ulryk snickered, then stretched his shaggy body, unfurling his wings and yawning hugely. His maw glittered with many sharp teeth. They did not look like the plant-eating teeth of a tundra. "I told you. My name is Ulryk, and I...share your interest in uncovering what has gone on here." "Yeah. Mm-hmm. Keep talking. That's not nearly enough detail." After he'd given them his thoughts about the ghouls, Cora had been able to sneak through the lower courtyards and explore the bottom floor of the spire. The trick was to throw meat as a distraction, to avoid eye contact, and to never let them swarm. That was a lot of specialized knowledge, and Cora didn't believe for a second that Ulryk had just guessed about that strategy. "I'm older than I look," he said at last. "I was not here to see this spire fall, but I have heard rumors about this place for a very long time, and they are not good. There is a possibility that something very bad has awakened here." "Worse than Luminax tromping around out there?" Lorel asked, gesturing vaguely north. Ulryk smiled. "Significantly worse, I'm afraid." "....oh." Everybody let that sink in for a moment. "But I hope I am wrong. My dearest hope is that you are facing nothing more than a simple haunting of some very old ruins." "And if we're not? Any helpful hints as to what we're actually looking for?" Cora was swiftly losing patience with this entire thing. She wasn't a patient dragon by nature, and the games weren't helping. His ear flicked. He looked sidelong, like he was looking for approval to speak, or checking whether someone was listening. Then he shook his head. "It is best I say no more right now. I suggest you ask your companion." Cora looked at Zikel. Zikel blinked. "Me? Whaaa? I don't know anything. Like. At all. About anything. Ever. One time I got lost picking berries because I forgot the sun moves during the day." "I have the greatest of faith in you. Think deep. Try to remember. I must be off for now." Gods help them all, Cora thought. It was just her luck that she'd find the most scientifically interesting location in all of Sornieth, and be stuck investigating it with an airhead and some enigmatic wizard nonsense... [/quote] @TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen @Amezrou @BarbaraFett @OceanPuppy @JadeDragon18 @KrazKitCat @Weredogalism @Rosesinger @Bxy26 @Snaphance @Dragonaxew @Juneau @AloVra @InkedMyths @Ninazu @Lanturn @Aetherstorm @Tynethyne @bluelikechase @naranciag @MysteryCookie @ash2app
Shattered Reading Spectacles
Quote:
"Okay. YOU. You need to explain yourself better, and pronto."

Cora sat back on her heels and crossed her forelimbs, looking down her nose at the wolf. She hoped she looked intimidating.

The wolf's expression was enigmatic, but she thought she suspected a hint of a smile. "Perhaps it would be helpful if you told me what questions you had."

Cora let out an exasperated noise. "All of them! Who are you, really! Why have you been creeping around our camp like a...um. Well, like a creep. Why did you know so much about the ghouls. Why do you care about anything we're doing."

"And are you a dragon or a wolf?" Zikel offered, sounding perplexed.

Ulryk snickered, then stretched his shaggy body, unfurling his wings and yawning hugely. His maw glittered with many sharp teeth. They did not look like the plant-eating teeth of a tundra.

"I told you. My name is Ulryk, and I...share your interest in uncovering what has gone on here."

"Yeah. Mm-hmm. Keep talking. That's not nearly enough detail."

After he'd given them his thoughts about the ghouls, Cora had been able to sneak through the lower courtyards and explore the bottom floor of the spire. The trick was to throw meat as a distraction, to avoid eye contact, and to never let them swarm.

That was a lot of specialized knowledge, and Cora didn't believe for a second that Ulryk had just guessed about that strategy.

"I'm older than I look," he said at last. "I was not here to see this spire fall, but I have heard rumors about this place for a very long time, and they are not good. There is a possibility that something very bad has awakened here."

"Worse than Luminax tromping around out there?" Lorel asked, gesturing vaguely north.

Ulryk smiled. "Significantly worse, I'm afraid."

"....oh."

Everybody let that sink in for a moment.

"But I hope I am wrong. My dearest hope is that you are facing nothing more than a simple haunting of some very old ruins."

"And if we're not? Any helpful hints as to what we're actually looking for?" Cora was swiftly losing patience with this entire thing. She wasn't a patient dragon by nature, and the games weren't helping.

His ear flicked. He looked sidelong, like he was looking for approval to speak, or checking whether someone was listening. Then he shook his head. "It is best I say no more right now. I suggest you ask your companion."

Cora looked at Zikel. Zikel blinked.

"Me? Whaaa? I don't know anything. Like. At all. About anything. Ever. One time I got lost picking berries because I forgot the sun moves during the day."

"I have the greatest of faith in you. Think deep. Try to remember. I must be off for now."

Gods help them all, Cora thought. It was just her luck that she'd find the most scientifically interesting location in all of Sornieth, and be stuck investigating it with an airhead and some enigmatic wizard nonsense...

@TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen @Amezrou @BarbaraFett @OceanPuppy @JadeDragon18 @KrazKitCat @Weredogalism @Rosesinger @Bxy26 @Snaphance @Dragonaxew @Juneau @AloVra @InkedMyths @Ninazu @Lanturn @Aetherstorm @Tynethyne @bluelikechase @naranciag @MysteryCookie @ash2app
I just decided I dislike Ulryk, may his pelt swarm with ticks. Couldn't he at least say something like "If I'm right, something bad might be listening right now" so that the others could have some feeling of getting an answer? Even if it's not actually true. Playing mister mysterious doesn't make you friends, wolfy.
I just decided I dislike Ulryk, may his pelt swarm with ticks. Couldn't he at least say something like "If I'm right, something bad might be listening right now" so that the others could have some feeling of getting an answer? Even if it's not actually true. Playing mister mysterious doesn't make you friends, wolfy.
oohh things are getting interesting! ulryk interests me owo
oohh things are getting interesting! ulryk interests me owo
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Oooh, this is getting interesting!
Oooh, this is getting interesting!
LEpJMnn.png
hGPJYLF.png
hh5n4WA.png
XdKddgH.png
[center][item=scholar][/center] PHEW chest opening day! Good thing, too, they were really starting to pile up. [item=rusted treasure chest]x55 [item=iron treasure chest]x23 [item=gilded decorative chest]x18 [b]Noteworthy Items:[/b] [item=pretty pink arm bow][item=sanddrift fuiran][item=winterwatcher's arctic goggles][item=ashmane chimera][item=elk][item=goldfin river flight][item=gray wizard hat][item=mage's cranberry overcoat][item=refined highnoon spurs][item=ornate pearly necklace][item=tarnished steel gorget][item=green-breasted sawbeak][item=strangler][item=ashpine widow][item=edamame harvest][item=sprouted garden belt][item=paper bogsneak masque][item=humble tea cups][item=mystic sage tassal][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=scarlet-crested woodoon][item=golden carousel saddle][item=vilevenom kelpie][item=amethyst king][item=all-seeing eye][item=bloodsong starsilk earrings][item=aberrant chacma][item=sapphire carousel tail swirl][item=counselor tail sleeve][item=roseate scale greaves][item=almandine sturgeon][item=ruffletail tadhop][item=scarlet sylvan wings][item=maren harvester][item=siren sylvan headpiece] [b]Treasure:[/b] 302,321 [b]Gems: [/b] 356 There were other items, but I got lazy about recording them. A very nice haul, though. This will help with genes a lot :D
Scholar

PHEW chest opening day! Good thing, too, they were really starting to pile up.

Rusted Treasure Chest x55 Iron Treasure Chest x23 Gilded Decorative Chest x18

Noteworthy Items:
Pretty Pink Arm Bow Sanddrift Fuiran Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Ashmane Chimera Elk Goldfin River Flight Gray Wizard Hat Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Refined Highnoon Spurs Ornate Pearly Necklace Tarnished Steel Gorget Green-Breasted Sawbeak Strangler Edamame Harvest Paper Bogsneak Masque Humble Tea Cups Frosted Pocketmouse Scarlet-Crested Woodoon Golden Carousel Saddle Vilevenom Kelpie Amethyst King All-Seeing Eye Bloodsong Starsilk Earrings Aberrant Chacma Counselor Tail Sleeve Roseate Scale Greaves Almandine Sturgeon Ruffletail Tadhop Scarlet Sylvan Wings Maren Harvester Siren Sylvan Headpiece

Treasure: 302,321

Gems: 356

There were other items, but I got lazy about recording them. A very nice haul, though. This will help with genes a lot :D
[center][item=golden harvest sandals][/center] [quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85308959][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853090/85308959_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Much to the surprise of the small party, Lorel's transformation was not complete. It had slowed considerably since the dark, jagged stripes had appeared on her hide, but it didn't stop. Her wing membrane lightened, shifted in tone, gaining a brilliant patterning, at a rate so slow it almost seemed nothing was happening. But today, she certainly looked different than she had. Cora tilted her head, looking at her new companion thoughtfully. "It's a nice color on you." "Thank you," Lorel said, twisting around and fretfully looking over every inch of herself. "I just hope it's not...going to keep going. What if I just keep constantly changing and changing and one day I wake up and I've looped back around to being a guardian again?" "I guess that's the risk you take when you pray to unknown forces..." They glanced at each other, then allowed their gaze to travel back toward the spire, tall and silent and packed with ancient magic....much of it inaccessible behind an army of slavering ghouls. "If we want to know the secrets of that place, for real, we're gonna have to go up there and stay there, aren't we?" Lorel said, tiredly. "I think so. I don't think this camp-on-the-fringes thing is going to work. It's too hard to travel through the ghouls." Lorel sighed tiredly. "I guess I'll go tell Zikel to start packing enough food to camp inside...." [/quote] @TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen @Amezrou @BarbaraFett @OceanPuppy @JadeDragon18 @KrazKitCat @Weredogalism @Rosesinger @Bxy26 @Snaphance @Dragonaxew @Juneau @AloVra @InkedMyths @Ninazu @Lanturn @Aetherstorm @Tynethyne @bluelikechase @naranciag @MysteryCookie @ash2app
Golden Harvest Sandals
Quote:
85308959_350.png

Much to the surprise of the small party, Lorel's transformation was not complete. It had slowed considerably since the dark, jagged stripes had appeared on her hide, but it didn't stop. Her wing membrane lightened, shifted in tone, gaining a brilliant patterning, at a rate so slow it almost seemed nothing was happening.

But today, she certainly looked different than she had. Cora tilted her head, looking at her new companion thoughtfully.

"It's a nice color on you."

"Thank you," Lorel said, twisting around and fretfully looking over every inch of herself. "I just hope it's not...going to keep going. What if I just keep constantly changing and changing and one day I wake up and I've looped back around to being a guardian again?"

"I guess that's the risk you take when you pray to unknown forces..."

They glanced at each other, then allowed their gaze to travel back toward the spire, tall and silent and packed with ancient magic....much of it inaccessible behind an army of slavering ghouls.

"If we want to know the secrets of that place, for real, we're gonna have to go up there and stay there, aren't we?" Lorel said, tiredly.

"I think so. I don't think this camp-on-the-fringes thing is going to work. It's too hard to travel through the ghouls."

Lorel sighed tiredly. "I guess I'll go tell Zikel to start packing enough food to camp inside...."

1 2 3 4 5