Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Noxious Skin Shop!
1 2 3 4 5
Slot for the black one, please!
Slot for the black one, please!
Qe81j53.png
Yes! Orange tabby please!
Yes! Orange tabby please!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@NoxiousNeko Is it possible to get 2 slots for orange tabby? I want to buy one for a friend too. We have an orange tabby.
@NoxiousNeko Is it possible to get 2 slots for orange tabby? I want to buy one for a friend too. We have an orange tabby.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
I'd love a tabby! So cute
I'd love a tabby! So cute
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
[quote name="ShinyQuagsire" date="2023-05-18 21:02:42" ] @NoxiousNeko Is it possible to get 2 slots for orange tabby? I want to buy one for a friend too. We have an orange tabby. [/quote] So that it’s fair, not this time, sorry. But when I do run 2 you can get another slot! I’ll add you to the ping list if you’d like
ShinyQuagsire wrote on 2023-05-18 21:02:42:
So that it’s fair, not this time, sorry. But when I do run 2 you can get another slot! I’ll add you to the ping list if you’d like
Anyway—

@chiyobit @MangoTangoMagpie @CatOnTheSun @Iminox @Aeriel @Feys @Bantymom @ShinyQuagsire @TigerDMaster
All slots for Yearning For Yarn (tabby) have been filled! You may send payment over whenever you’re ready and I’ll distribute the prints as soon as I can.

Yearning For Yarn (black) still has 2 slots open!
Anyway—

@chiyobit @MangoTangoMagpie @CatOnTheSun @Iminox @Aeriel @Feys @Bantymom @ShinyQuagsire @TigerDMaster
All slots for Yearning For Yarn (tabby) have been filled! You may send payment over whenever you’re ready and I’ll distribute the prints as soon as I can.

Yearning For Yarn (black) still has 2 slots open!
[quote name="NoxiousNeko" date="2023-05-19 04:04:30" ] [quote name="ShinyQuagsire" date="2023-05-18 21:02:42" ] @/NoxiousNeko Is it possible to get 2 slots for orange tabby? I want to buy one for a friend too. We have an orange tabby. [/quote] So that it’s fair, not this time, sorry. But when I do run 2 you can get another slot! I’ll add you to the ping list if you’d like [/quote] Please. I'll send payment for the first one. Edit: payment sent in pm.
NoxiousNeko wrote on 2023-05-19 04:04:30:
ShinyQuagsire wrote on 2023-05-18 21:02:42:
@/NoxiousNeko Is it possible to get 2 slots for orange tabby? I want to buy one for a friend too. We have an orange tabby.
So that it’s fair, not this time, sorry. But when I do run 2 you can get another slot! I’ll add you to the ping list if you’d like

Please. I'll send payment for the first one.

Edit: payment sent in pm.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
@NoxiousNeko

Payment sent via PM. Thanks!
@NoxiousNeko

Payment sent via PM. Thanks!
ZU5HtR6.png
1 2 3 4 5