Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Noxious Skin Shop!
1 2 3 4 5
I'd like a slot as well!
I'd like a slot as well!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
Slot please!
Slot please!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[quote name="Techmox" date="2023-05-07 11:41:13" ] @NoxiousNeko OMG so cute! Will you also make brown tabby with white? <3 [/quote] Possibly! I'll probably stick with the variants I have planned but if I do I'll be sure to ping!
Techmox wrote on 2023-05-07 11:41:13:
@NoxiousNeko OMG so cute! Will you also make brown tabby with white? <3
Possibly! I'll probably stick with the variants I have planned but if I do I'll be sure to ping!
Sooo cute! Please add me if you can do another run and for variants!!
Sooo cute! Please add me if you can do another run and for variants!!
40738-G-3-R.gif............
............40738-G-3-L.gif
@NectarSong @Oakensleaf @chiyobit @Feys @Pandonkey @ShinyQuagsire @winterprism @Ref @Bantymom Slots have been filled out! Whenever you're ready please send over a CR with 400g and I will send you the finished prints as soon as it's approved! :D

If people want, I will make another 10 print queue after this round has been completed, just let me know if you'd like a ping, (anyone who has requested prior to this has already been added to the future pinglist.) Thank you for your interest!

(...oh man I hope I'm doing this right lol)
@NectarSong @Oakensleaf @chiyobit @Feys @Pandonkey @ShinyQuagsire @winterprism @Ref @Bantymom Slots have been filled out! Whenever you're ready please send over a CR with 400g and I will send you the finished prints as soon as it's approved! :D

If people want, I will make another 10 print queue after this round has been completed, just let me know if you'd like a ping, (anyone who has requested prior to this has already been added to the future pinglist.) Thank you for your interest!

(...oh man I hope I'm doing this right lol)
400g sent :)
400g sent :)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
id love a ping for another print please! im a crocheter with a black kitty and this is perfect for me <3 you should do one with yellow/golden eyes!
id love a ping for another print please! im a crocheter with a black kitty and this is perfect for me <3 you should do one with yellow/golden eyes!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Would you please add me to the pinglist for if you do another print? Thank you!
Would you please add me to the pinglist for if you do another print? Thank you!
@NoxiousNeko gems sent in pm!

Edit: sorry. I just saw you wanted cross roads. ;n; It's in your pm box.

FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
[quote name="ShinyQuagsire" date="2023-05-07 16:18:52" ] @NoxiousNeko gems sent in pm! Edit: sorry. I just saw you wanted cross roads. ;n; It's in your pm box. [/quote] All good! Either works honestly
ShinyQuagsire wrote on 2023-05-07 16:18:52:

All good! Either works honestly
1 2 3 4 5