Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Holiday Familiars based on the Plushies!
1 2 3
oh god yes!! those plushies are the cutest things
oh god yes!! those plushies are the cutest things
I would absolutely love these as apparel addition, but them as familair would be neat too
I would absolutely love these as apparel addition, but them as familair would be neat too
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I would love them as either apparel or familiars, but having them as familiars would let us add them to our permababies, so I'm slightly more tempted by that option!
I would love them as either apparel or familiars, but having them as familiars would let us add them to our permababies, so I'm slightly more tempted by that option!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[quote name="Recallback" date="2023-05-15 01:15:03" ] I'd prefer it to be the optional apparel set for a cycle, actually. It's too similar to the Deity statues for me to really want to see these as a familiar set and there's not a lot of uniqueness or surprise left in it imo, but some plushie deity apparel similar to Luminax and the Bookworm would be an adorable addition. [/quote] I was gonna say huge support, but actually I would MUCH rather this. I would LOVE to be able to give my dergs plushies to hold.
Recallback wrote on 2023-05-15 01:15:03:
I'd prefer it to be the optional apparel set for a cycle, actually. It's too similar to the Deity statues for me to really want to see these as a familiar set and there's not a lot of uniqueness or surprise left in it imo, but some plushie deity apparel similar to Luminax and the Bookworm would be an adorable addition.

I was gonna say huge support, but actually I would MUCH rather this. I would LOVE to be able to give my dergs plushies to hold.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Totally love theidea of holiday deity plushie apparel.
Totally love theidea of holiday deity plushie apparel.
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
i think this would do better as the "small" apparel for a fest cycle, like the emblems and halos. but yes absolutely very cute idea.
i think this would do better as the "small" apparel for a fest cycle, like the emblems and halos. but yes absolutely very cute idea.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
I agree so much with everybody saying the plushies would make a cute apparel set too!! That sounds adorable!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I agree so much with everybody saying the plushies would make a cute apparel set too!! That sounds adorable!!
uJuXpVk.png8UYUyIT.pngMRi9JXB.pngQxsISbc.pngm78opSZ.pngexUrsEs.pngiwOM9O6.pnggebx48s.pnge7NCmti.pngQoMzhWb.pngJ62sYF0.pngexUrsEs.pngoCJqe3G.png0jScwbh.pngK3S42IV.pngQNbfPfg.png
Support,, the plushies are v cute and I def collect em lolol,,
Support,, the plushies are v cute and I def collect em lolol,,
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
I keep one each of these just because I like them. I'd LOVE doll familiars. Already like ones like the straw dolls.
I keep one each of these just because I like them. I'd LOVE doll familiars. Already like ones like the straw dolls.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
Holiday deity doll apparel series, I absolutely support.
Holiday deity doll apparel series, I absolutely support.
1 2 3