Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Choose your front page friends
1 2
this is my first suggestions post so i'm sorry if its not clear LOL

this may seem like a feature that isn't super necessary but i'd love to see it regardless. i'll often remove friends so the preview of 10 profiles on my page will be my good friends that i talk to the most, but i think it'd be cool if you could move and choose who shows up! i also know people will have profiles that match their own lair aesthetic show up so it can match their bio coding and whatnot, so it could benefit that as well. i'll usually try my best and make sure my mutuals that i talk with a lot can be on my profile, but it kinda sucks that i need to remove people to do that.
this is my first suggestions post so i'm sorry if its not clear LOL

this may seem like a feature that isn't super necessary but i'd love to see it regardless. i'll often remove friends so the preview of 10 profiles on my page will be my good friends that i talk to the most, but i think it'd be cool if you could move and choose who shows up! i also know people will have profiles that match their own lair aesthetic show up so it can match their bio coding and whatnot, so it could benefit that as well. i'll usually try my best and make sure my mutuals that i talk with a lot can be on my profile, but it kinda sucks that i need to remove people to do that.
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
I would really appreciate this—the friends I interact with the most do not appear on the preview, so I have to hit "View all" before clicking on their profile. It's tedious, but I don't want to remove any friends, either. Support!
I would really appreciate this—the friends I interact with the most do not appear on the preview, so I have to hit "View all" before clicking on their profile. It's tedious, but I don't want to remove any friends, either. Support!
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
I know that organizing friends by their join date was probably the simplest solution, but it's kinda really user-unfriendly. In Ye Olden Days, it was by when you added a friend to your list, and that was better, but...

I think being allowed to freely organize your friends list in the same way you can organize your lair is a fantastic idea, and this being able to pick the front page of friends seems like a good stopgap if for some reason doing the whole list is untenable.
I know that organizing friends by their join date was probably the simplest solution, but it's kinda really user-unfriendly. In Ye Olden Days, it was by when you added a friend to your list, and that was better, but...

I think being allowed to freely organize your friends list in the same way you can organize your lair is a fantastic idea, and this being able to pick the front page of friends seems like a good stopgap if for some reason doing the whole list is untenable.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Yes I agree with this in terms of ease of access, it being easier to get to the friends you interact with the most for messages/crs/whatnot. And also not everyone on my friends list is also a friend outside of FR, so I would like those closer friends to be seen easier lol

So long as it doesn't become the top 8 of the myspace days xD
Yes I agree with this in terms of ease of access, it being easier to get to the friends you interact with the most for messages/crs/whatnot. And also not everyone on my friends list is also a friend outside of FR, so I would like those closer friends to be seen easier lol

So long as it doesn't become the top 8 of the myspace days xD
lightvs1.png 75bear.png qCVFNJp.png
BAYHRHf.png
J7D1quC.png
R1dejfm.png
icebear71.png icevs1.png
Yeah sure, I think this could be useful. I probably wouldn't use it since I don't really care about my friends list, the only person who's clan I regularly visit is my sibling and she's my first friend, but I can see why other people might want to reorganize theirs
Yeah sure, I think this could be useful. I probably wouldn't use it since I don't really care about my friends list, the only person who's clan I regularly visit is my sibling and she's my first friend, but I can see why other people might want to reorganize theirs
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
we gotta get back to the era of tiered friend lists cos a bunch of people i friended but never interacted with outside of a few comments gets to have front page billing but then my buddies who i talk to regularly get back of the house? okay.
we gotta get back to the era of tiered friend lists cos a bunch of people i friended but never interacted with outside of a few comments gets to have front page billing but then my buddies who i talk to regularly get back of the house? okay.
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Big support. It's just easier access to people I interact with a lot. And if this followed over to the list in assist a friend when sharing notes that'd be great too.
Big support. It's just easier access to people I interact with a lot. And if this followed over to the list in assist a friend when sharing notes that'd be great too.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Support,, I love my irl friends but lit none of them play anymore and some don't have a profile dragon,, I'll never unfriend them but it def bugs me to see empty profiles when I'm editing my clan info page,,
Support,, I love my irl friends but lit none of them play anymore and some don't have a profile dragon,, I'll never unfriend them but it def bugs me to see empty profiles when I'm editing my clan info page,,
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
I've just plain cleaned out my friend's list to avoid this. Would love getting to move them around like the dragons in my hoard, even without any being hidden. Like maybe some folks want to alphabetize?
I've just plain cleaned out my friend's list to avoid this. Would love getting to move them around like the dragons in my hoard, even without any being hidden. Like maybe some folks want to alphabetize?
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
Support. I don't particularly care about the order of the full list, but I use my friends list to get to the pages of people I interact with a lot, so it'd be nice to be able to organize it.
Support. I don't particularly care about the order of the full list, but I use my friends list to get to the pages of people I interact with a lot, so it'd be nice to be able to organize it.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
1 2