Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | rate the above pfp based on edginess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Rayw1nd

ehhh 1/5– your drago is blue and i don’t really associate blue sparkles and stars with edginess lol— and the vista isn’t much help either— love the dragon though, very pretty <3
@Rayw1nd

ehhh 1/5– your drago is blue and i don’t really associate blue sparkles and stars with edginess lol— and the vista isn’t much help either— love the dragon though, very pretty <3

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
@Telsemm10

1.5/5, your dragon is mainly soft colours, though the black 'hair' earns you some points. Love your avatar's vibes, but not super edgy
@Telsemm10

1.5/5, your dragon is mainly soft colours, though the black 'hair' earns you some points. Love your avatar's vibes, but not super edgy
|| They/Them || Flight Rising Time +0 ||
HW4lpxl.png
@saintaubbie hooded figure looming in the darkness.... 4/5
@saintaubbie hooded figure looming in the darkness.... 4/5
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
@AgeOfAsylum
5/5
spiky, blood in the background, that's some great edge there!! I still give um an hug
@AgeOfAsylum
5/5
spiky, blood in the background, that's some great edge there!! I still give um an hug
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@strangeflesh 5/5 glwoing red eyes spooky plague vista. SO edgy
@strangeflesh 5/5 glwoing red eyes spooky plague vista. SO edgy
goat-2.png Yw8EvNQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
p3Lr8aR.png
VHmdVcB.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
banner-3.png
@RainingBirds

3/5

Banescales are inherently edgy and you have a few so enjoy :)
@RainingBirds

3/5

Banescales are inherently edgy and you have a few so enjoy :)
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
@Dracaneus

1/5

got some nice spooky oranges and reds, but the paper mask is the opposite of edge to me! very fun!
@Dracaneus

1/5

got some nice spooky oranges and reds, but the paper mask is the opposite of edge to me! very fun!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@GoldenFireTiger
3/5 edgy points! That dragon and vista are Very edgy but I had to redact some points because of the very very cute frog-
@GoldenFireTiger
3/5 edgy points! That dragon and vista are Very edgy but I had to redact some points because of the very very cute frog-
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
@Rayw1nd
1/5, the bandages may be a bit intimidating, but the dragon and the vista are way too cute to be edgy
@Rayw1nd
1/5, the bandages may be a bit intimidating, but the dragon and the vista are way too cute to be edgy
95777fa7bfab3fd933171631e9327b0c0f197fea.png GLMwkdE.png dEe2UrM.png ll0CfnD.pngFObX7rS.png
2/5 dark eyes blend into the face so you can only really see the glint but other than that doesnt exactly look edgy @ShiningDew
2/5 dark eyes blend into the face so you can only really see the glint but other than that doesnt exactly look edgy @ShiningDew
If replying to me in forums, ping me instead of just quoting me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19