Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43
Ice Ancient that can somehow set things on fire and also drown people in icy waters.
Ice Ancient that can somehow set things on fire and also drown people in icy waters.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="@MilkshakeTrex" date="2023-05-14 17:30:16" ] An ancient dragon that stands on two legs, has small stumpy arms, and large wings. They have a tertiary line-breaking gene called "Milkshake" that makes the dragons look like they have an upside-down milkshake cup on their head with drippy markings. (This is the best I could come up with-) [/quote] Does it bring all the dergs to the yard?
@MilkshakeTrex wrote on 2023-05-14 17:30:16:
An ancient dragon that stands on two legs, has small stumpy arms, and large wings. They have a tertiary line-breaking gene called "Milkshake" that makes the dragons look like they have an upside-down milkshake cup on their head with drippy markings. (This is the best I could come up with-)

Does it bring all the dergs to the yard?
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Mechanical crocodiles, hell yeah!
Mechanical crocodiles, hell yeah!
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
[quote name="@Helcaraxe" date="2023-05-14 20:52:23" ] [quote name="@.MilkshakeTrex" date="2023-05-14 17:30:16" ] An ancient dragon that stands on two legs, has small stumpy arms, and large wings. They have a tertiary line-breaking gene called "Milkshake" that makes the dragons look like they have an upside-down milkshake cup on their head with drippy markings. (This is the best I could come up with-) [/quote] Does it bring all the dergs to the yard? [/quote] Absolutely
@Helcaraxe wrote on 2023-05-14 20:52:23:
@.MilkshakeTrex wrote on 2023-05-14 17:30:16:
An ancient dragon that stands on two legs, has small stumpy arms, and large wings. They have a tertiary line-breaking gene called "Milkshake" that makes the dragons look like they have an upside-down milkshake cup on their head with drippy markings. (This is the best I could come up with-)

Does it bring all the dergs to the yard?

Absolutely
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
aethers can wear apparel now
aethers can wear apparel now
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Sweet Themed Unicorn Dragon Hybrid apparently. They're like made out of ice cream or something and vaguely resemble unicorns
Sweet Themed Unicorn Dragon Hybrid apparently. They're like made out of ice cream or something and vaguely resemble unicorns
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
OOOO a cheesecake dragon! maybe an alchemy mishap (somehow around some cheesecake) caused them to manifest? probably edible...
OOOO a cheesecake dragon! maybe an alchemy mishap (somehow around some cheesecake) caused them to manifest? probably edible...
Probably a deep-sea dragon that's transparent-ish (you can see their vitals lol) from the Lightning Flight, perhaps maybe a Baldwin breed?
Probably a deep-sea dragon that's transparent-ish (you can see their vitals lol) from the Lightning Flight, perhaps maybe a Baldwin breed?
Keraunia Hatchery
A chonky dragon with a big ol' shell and claws and possibly a fierce face like a guardian lion statue's? :D Or maybe a more literal hybrid with wrinkly neck, or a tiny face like a leatherback. Has the potential to look fiercer than an Obelisk or goofier than a Snapper.
A chonky dragon with a big ol' shell and claws and possibly a fierce face like a guardian lion statue's? :D Or maybe a more literal hybrid with wrinkly neck, or a tiny face like a leatherback. Has the potential to look fiercer than an Obelisk or goofier than a Snapper.
Arcane ancient probably! Lots of crystal growths and aurora colours!
Arcane ancient probably! Lots of crystal growths and aurora colours!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43