Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shining Findings
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36
earrings are very cool, hope we get more colors eventually though. i do wish they weren’t so small as you can barely see the eye details but i guess resizing now would be difficult.

i am wondering why no black stripe for the agender flag though, is that an error or.. intentional for some reason??? i do hope it gets fixed either way :(
earrings are very cool, hope we get more colors eventually though. i do wish they weren’t so small as you can barely see the eye details but i guess resizing now would be difficult.

i am wondering why no black stripe for the agender flag though, is that an error or.. intentional for some reason??? i do hope it gets fixed either way :(
T0pxJUM.png
they/them | fr + 0 | gay plague enthusiast
[quote name="NatashaRomanov" date="2023-05-14 12:01:55" ] im gonna be that guy (gal?) and say the agender one is wrong and it makes me sad. black is missing. [/quote] it doesn't match any of the alternate flags that exist though honestly, i doubt anyone would've really recognized one of the alternates. i feel bad for feeling bad because then no one would be able to tell the difference between the agender and aromantic vistas but it still stings a little to have an incorrect flag ):
NatashaRomanov wrote on 2023-05-14 12:01:55:
im gonna be that guy (gal?) and say the agender one is wrong and it makes me sad.
black is missing.
it doesn't match any of the alternate flags that exist though honestly, i doubt anyone would've really recognized one of the alternates. i feel bad for feeling bad because then no one would be able to tell the difference between the agender and aromantic vistas but it still stings a little to have an incorrect flag ):
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
94408102p.pngENFP Accent: aaaa-bomb Accent: movie watching Accent: Coloured footprint Accent: Footprint
ohh nice new update! happy that we got two more familiars and ahh demisexual ribbon vista!!
ohh nice new update! happy that we got two more familiars and ahh demisexual ribbon vista!!
GujRVNB.gif
oh!! I was wondering why I received a foresight phantasm yesterday, super pretty shade of blue
oh!! I was wondering why I received a foresight phantasm yesterday, super pretty shade of blue
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I do not think that these decorations will be noticeable from the side, but as an addition to the image of the dragon, that's it. Thanks for the update!
I do not think that these decorations will be noticeable from the side, but as an addition to the image of the dragon, that's it. Thanks for the update!
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
EARRINGS!!!!!!!!
EARRINGS!!!!!!!!
I do tnink the earrings are a bit too small? But I also have the curse of My Eyes Are Too Tiny so that could be it.
I do tnink the earrings are a bit too small? But I also have the curse of My Eyes Are Too Tiny so that could be it.
Oooooh! I love the earrings! The Firebelly ones fit one of my coatls very well! :)
Oooooh! I love the earrings! The Firebelly ones fit one of my coatls very well! :)
forum-signature-stuff-4.pngforum-signature-stuff-1.pngforum-signature-stuff-2.pngforum-signature-stuff-3.png
EARRINGS YIPPEE!!! time to fill my hoard with eyes and fishbones !!
EARRINGS YIPPEE!!! time to fill my hoard with eyes and fishbones !!
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36