Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Stream!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
its alright. reads more to me as discount tidelord, not lightning, but eh. im sure itll grow on me more once it gets genes and/or a non-static pose.
its alright. reads more to me as discount tidelord, not lightning, but eh. im sure itll grow on me more once it gets genes and/or a non-static pose.
nzqnkq.png
i love the ancient design! im a big fan of their horns! and heres me wondering what art program Undel is using, lol.
i love the ancient design! im a big fan of their horns! and heres me wondering what art program Undel is using, lol.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="Redwoode" date="2023-05-12 17:50:44" ] [quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2023-05-12 17:31:50" ] Screenshot of the (mostly) completed line art! Undel said she'll being doing further adjustments offline, but this is what the 7th Ancient is looking like right now. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3p5TP3D.png[/img][/center] [/quote] It looks amazing, I want 20! Also I feel like someone can make a Cloudjumper fandragon with it! I can't wait to see what the hatchlings look like! [/quote] oh my gosh yes! i’m totally gonna make cloudjumper [emoji=banescale love size=1]
Redwoode wrote on 2023-05-12 17:50:44:
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2023-05-12 17:31:50:
Screenshot of the (mostly) completed line art! Undel said she'll being doing further adjustments offline, but this is what the 7th Ancient is looking like right now.
3p5TP3D.png

It looks amazing, I want 20! Also I feel like someone can make a Cloudjumper fandragon with it! I can't wait to see what the hatchlings look like!

oh my gosh yes! i’m totally gonna make cloudjumper
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Would it be possible to upload the longform livestream again? Pretty please? [img]https://media.tenor.com/cFkttZU0au8AAAAC/porque-no-los-dos-gif.gif[/img]
Would it be possible to upload the longform livestream again? Pretty please?

porque-no-los-dos-gif.gif
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2023-05-12 15:20:25" ] Got a screenshot of an earlier concept of this Ancient! It apparently was going to be more snake-like. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iiLjM4F.png[/img][/center] ngl I actually really like this design more LMAO. But it seems like a snake-like breed is going to be benched for later. I believe Undel said that it didn't make sense to have a breed that was snake-like in design but had legs because it negates the snakiness hahah. [/quote] WANT
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2023-05-12 15:20:25:
Got a screenshot of an earlier concept of this Ancient! It apparently was going to be more snake-like.
iiLjM4F.png

ngl I actually really like this design more LMAO. But it seems like a snake-like breed is going to be benched for later. I believe Undel said that it didn't make sense to have a breed that was snake-like in design but had legs because it negates the snakiness hahah.
WANT
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Avessa" date="2023-05-13 05:27:40" ] The one thing that really bothers me about this design is the head/horns. The size of the head and weighty looking horns just screams that it's too heavy for that spindly looking neck. Shorten the neck (get rid of that hosepipe bend at the top) and thicken it slightly and we'd be good. [/quote] @Avessa the neck is a little thicker than it looks like- the frills aren't at the exact top of the neck, so it's about a third wider than it looks like. This actually got shown in the livestream for a bit! (It might still be too thin for your tastes even with that in consideration, but I figured it would be worth pointing out)
Avessa wrote on 2023-05-13 05:27:40:
The one thing that really bothers me about this design is the head/horns. The size of the head and weighty looking horns just screams that it's too heavy for that spindly looking neck. Shorten the neck (get rid of that hosepipe bend at the top) and thicken it slightly and we'd be good.

@Avessa the neck is a little thicker than it looks like- the frills aren't at the exact top of the neck, so it's about a third wider than it looks like. This actually got shown in the livestream for a bit!
(It might still be too thin for your tastes even with that in consideration, but I figured it would be worth pointing out)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="@ninety9wyverns" date="2023-05-13 13:26:53" ] i love the ancient design! im a big fan of their horns! and heres me wondering what art program Undel is using, lol. [/quote] Undel uses Photoshop! :D Also, I'm a very [i]very[/i] big fan of the design as well! They look so pretty, but fierce at the same time.
@ninety9wyverns wrote on 2023-05-13 13:26:53:
Undel uses Photoshop! :D

Also, I'm a very very big fan of the design as well! They look so pretty, but fierce at the same time.
20240124-2118111.gif
@Sliggooo thank you!
@Sliggooo thank you!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2023-05-13 14:14:54" ] Would it be possible to upload the longform livestream again? Pretty please? [img]https://media.tenor.com/cFkttZU0au8AAAAC/porque-no-los-dos-gif.gif[/img] [/quote] The video had some copyrighted music slip in right at the three hour mark that youtube flagged me about. As far as I can tell there's no way to cut out something in the middle; You can only trim things at the beginning and end in youtube's editor. The live chat was also not set to be saved (another mistake) and the stream was 5 hours long. All those little things added up to us deciding to remove the stream and make it a timelapse. In hindsight, since we did not have ads on our channel I do not think the copyrighted music would not have gotten the video pulled, so removing it was hasty on our part. I believe it could have given the copyright holder the ability to add ads to our video and monetize it, which would not have been great, but we probably should have waited to see if that happened. My apologies we removed it. In the future we will be making sure to double check that chat archiving is on, and I will go over my playlist with a fine-toothed comb to make sure that I have creative commons license music with youtube streaming rights in there. Doing both a timelapse for those who want the highlights AND keeping up the full length stream is a great idea for the future. We're still relatively new to livestreaming, but we'd like to make it a more regular thing that we do.
TenderVulture wrote on 2023-05-13 14:14:54:
Would it be possible to upload the longform livestream again? Pretty please?

porque-no-los-dos-gif.gif

The video had some copyrighted music slip in right at the three hour mark that youtube flagged me about. As far as I can tell there's no way to cut out something in the middle; You can only trim things at the beginning and end in youtube's editor. The live chat was also not set to be saved (another mistake) and the stream was 5 hours long. All those little things added up to us deciding to remove the stream and make it a timelapse.

In hindsight, since we did not have ads on our channel I do not think the copyrighted music would not have gotten the video pulled, so removing it was hasty on our part. I believe it could have given the copyright holder the ability to add ads to our video and monetize it, which would not have been great, but we probably should have waited to see if that happened. My apologies we removed it.

In the future we will be making sure to double check that chat archiving is on, and I will go over my playlist with a fine-toothed comb to make sure that I have creative commons license music with youtube streaming rights in there.

Doing both a timelapse for those who want the highlights AND keeping up the full length stream is a great idea for the future. We're still relatively new to livestreaming, but we'd like to make it a more regular thing that we do.
I was just about to ask about that! Glad to hear that's the plan for next time, at least ;w;
I was just about to ask about that! Glad to hear that's the plan for next time, at least ;w;
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12