Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Mother's Day Public Buy
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Thank you for taking them in. For the glory of Goopmom!
Thank you for taking them in. For the glory of Goopmom!
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
Thank you to all the attendants for working so hard and fast (even though I always send in dergs with such mix-and-match levels :P )
Thank you to all the attendants for working so hard and fast (even though I always send in dergs with such mix-and-match levels :P )
z59oZrZ.png
Shoutout especially to RedWillia, Valla, late711, Scorisyn, Necoryn, and most of all sylvieon for fielding the streams of fodder I send out in a late-night fugue! You guys are amazingly quick at attending, and I hope Shadowmom rewards you well!

(Can I be added to the avatar wall, please?)
Shoutout especially to RedWillia, Valla, late711, Scorisyn, Necoryn, and most of all sylvieon for fielding the streams of fodder I send out in a late-night fugue! You guys are amazingly quick at attending, and I hope Shadowmom rewards you well!

(Can I be added to the avatar wall, please?)
@Llealynarisia I absolutely love your icon dragon! I hadn't seen the bewitching set until I checked out your lair and saw her - she rocks it! I would not want to get on Courante's bad side, hahah. <333
@Llealynarisia I absolutely love your icon dragon! I hadn't seen the bewitching set until I checked out your lair and saw her - she rocks it! I would not want to get on Courante's bad side, hahah. <333
fb6cf21846f622d29e98e4d7d2ac5621ee867a62.pnghgSImLd.gif
@Necoryn Thank you for taking my dragons! Also, I absolutely love your pfp! It cracks me up when players use the invisibility cloak to have floating apparel, and yours is hilarious!
@Necoryn Thank you for taking my dragons! Also, I absolutely love your pfp! It cracks me up when players use the invisibility cloak to have floating apparel, and yours is hilarious!
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@treesapperson haha thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one amused by the invisible angry eyebrows
@treesapperson haha thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one amused by the invisible angry eyebrows
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
Oof, fell sick in the middle of rushing for my deadlines, haha. Note to self: didn't make Friday's badge but got all other badges.
Oof, fell sick in the middle of rushing for my deadlines, haha. Note to self: didn't make Friday's badge but got all other badges.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to compliment @/latte711 for being really considerate and not being afraid to send a pm to see if I mispriced something :D

Can I also be put on the avatar wall please?
I want to compliment @/latte711 for being really considerate and not being afraid to send a pm to see if I mispriced something :D

Can I also be put on the avatar wall please?
Shoutout to RedWillia for Eurovision hype! I really appreciate your receiving!!
Shoutout to RedWillia for Eurovision hype! I really appreciate your receiving!!
@AnnaM0on @seradis Is it only me seeing a bunch of broken image links in this thread all of a sudden? It seemed fine a few hours ago.... Thursday's badge and the persistent badges are fine, everything else is broken links (though the link to the spreadsheet does still work if I click on the broken linktext for the image).

For anyone having trouble navigating if this is not just me, receiver spreadsheet link below!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZK9EGsnyGD-_s68bZJOu3X58RB_XsuuIZdZcIDQV4fw/edit#gid=994324866

You can still get it at https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3236711/1#post_54118955 also, since that one is a text link!
@AnnaM0on @seradis Is it only me seeing a bunch of broken image links in this thread all of a sudden? It seemed fine a few hours ago.... Thursday's badge and the persistent badges are fine, everything else is broken links (though the link to the spreadsheet does still work if I click on the broken linktext for the image).

For anyone having trouble navigating if this is not just me, receiver spreadsheet link below!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZK9EGsnyGD-_s68bZJOu3X58RB_XsuuIZdZcIDQV4fw/edit#gid=994324866

You can still get it at https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3236711/1#post_54118955 also, since that one is a text link!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15