Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so many new things .. !!
woah okay so hello !!

long story short i stopped playing FR back when i was 17 .. that was 2 years ago now and flight rising has always been on the back off my mind so i decided to log in again >u<)7 !! i absolutely miss this community and just overall how nice everyone is

it's crazy too see what new things have been popping up, and what i've missed :00
there are undertide and aether dragons ?? those guys are super cool
and so many new genes too, ahhhh

does anyone have suggestions and tips to help me get started again? (like how are conversion factors now, haha ;u;)
or what are some of y'alls favorite "new things" ?
woah okay so hello !!

long story short i stopped playing FR back when i was 17 .. that was 2 years ago now and flight rising has always been on the back off my mind so i decided to log in again >u<)7 !! i absolutely miss this community and just overall how nice everyone is

it's crazy too see what new things have been popping up, and what i've missed :00
there are undertide and aether dragons ?? those guys are super cool
and so many new genes too, ahhhh

does anyone have suggestions and tips to help me get started again? (like how are conversion factors now, haha ;u;)
or what are some of y'alls favorite "new things" ?
art dump | art shop | silly dragon busts | look at mango
Coversion rates are staying strong at around 1:1000!

Definitely start doing level 3 of Arlo for free Undertide scrolls

Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
the current conversion rate is 1kT/1g (I think), if that helps. nice to meet you!

And:

frills on Undertides and Whiskers on Aethers
gembond's kinda neat and Wildclaw feathers
Spirals are really just worms on their strings
These are a few of my favorite things

(i made a whole ditty for you. do not think we're all like this [read: I am very off the walls. I want nothing to do with those walls]. "Homestuck-Rainworld-The Owl House-Animorphs fan" BalticDeerOwl is an outlier and should not have been counted)
the current conversion rate is 1kT/1g (I think), if that helps. nice to meet you!

And:

(i made a whole ditty for you. do not think we're all like this [read: I am very off the walls. I want nothing to do with those walls]. "Homestuck-Rainworld-The Owl House-Animorphs fan" BalticDeerOwl is an outlier and should not have been counted)
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="Problem" date="2023-05-11 21:36:08" ] Coversion rates are staying strong at around 1:1000! Definitely start doing level 3 of Arlo for free Undertide scrolls [/quote] woah !! glad to see that 1:1000 has held on :D !! will keep the scrolls in mind, thank you ^u^)7 [br] [quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-05-11 21:37:28" ] the current conversion rate is 1kT/1g (I think), if that helps. nice to meet you! And: frills on Undertides and Whiskers on Aethers gembond's kinda neat and Wildclaw feathers Spirals are really just worms on their strings These are a few of my favorite things (i made a whole ditty for you. do not think we're all like this [read: I am very off the walls. I want nothing to do with those walls]. "Homestuck-Rainworld-The Owl House-Animorphs fan" BalticDeerOwl is an outlier and should not have been counted) [/quote] the whiskers have me squealinggg >u< !! they're so cute "orz adore the ditty you've made ^v^
Problem wrote on 2023-05-11 21:36:08:

woah !! glad to see that 1:1000 has held on :D !! will keep the scrolls in mind, thank you ^u^)7

BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-05-11 21:37:28:

And:

the whiskers have me squealinggg >u< !! they're so cute "orz

adore the ditty you've made ^v^
Hey, welcome back! You might find this thread useful to catch yourself back up, it has all the updates in order! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598#post_3053598
Hey, welcome back! You might find this thread useful to catch yourself back up, it has all the updates in order! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598#post_3053598
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2023-05-11 21:56:23" ] Hey, welcome back! You might find this thread useful to catch yourself back up, it has all the updates in order! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598#post_3053598 [/quote] oh wow yes that super helpful !! thank you :DD
Renaiwom wrote on 2023-05-11 21:56:23:

oh wow yes that super helpful !! thank you :DD
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=3c352d][size=4][font=cambria]This makes me think a feature that like, sums up all updates for people back from a long hiatus would be useful indeed, some kinda window that pops up and says "Sup!! Here's all new shiny things that we added while you were gone, also we fed all your dragons"
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
This makes me think a feature that like, sums up all updates for people back from a long hiatus would be useful indeed, some kinda window that pops up and says "Sup!! Here's all new shiny things that we added while you were gone, also we fed all your dragons"
UDy41Fx.png