Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | holy moly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 years, 5 months, and 20 days. there should be more users with my join date since this was the time where the site would randomly open for a day every few months i don't know how any of us managed to join during closed registration lmao
8 years, 5 months, and 20 days. there should be more users with my join date since this was the time where the site would randomly open for a day every few months i don't know how any of us managed to join during closed registration lmao
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[quote name="reilybug" date="2023-04-27 17:57:59" ] As someone who was basicly a toddler when FR first came out yall are like ancient relics to me. (No offence) [/quote] ain't that the truth. seeing people from 2013 who are still active is wild. oh, yknow, 2013, like when i was SEVEN???????
reilybug wrote on 2023-04-27 17:57:59:
As someone who was basicly a toddler when FR first came out yall are like ancient relics to me.

(No offence)

ain't that the truth. seeing people from 2013 who are still active is wild. oh, yknow, 2013, like when i was SEVEN???????
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
4 years, 11mo, 4 days
I guess I'll be celebrating my 5 year anniversary soon
4 years, 11mo, 4 days
I guess I'll be celebrating my 5 year anniversary soon
tgKCVtZ.png
i have also been here for 5 years! 5 years, 1 month, and 2 days.
i have also been here for 5 years! 5 years, 1 month, and 2 days.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I already feel old on this sight a lot. 8 years, 1 month checking in.
Seeing people say how young they were when FR came out is shocking and makes me feel extra elderly. It's nice to see other people who have been around for a long time though!
I already feel old on this sight a lot. 8 years, 1 month checking in.
Seeing people say how young they were when FR came out is shocking and makes me feel extra elderly. It's nice to see other people who have been around for a long time though!
cNaeyag.gif
[center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/394482e7195ecb6dfc56dc0125a2859e.png[/img][/center] I am going to play a merry tune on my desiccated ribcage like it's a xylophone.
394482e7195ecb6dfc56dc0125a2859e.png

I am going to play a merry tune on my desiccated ribcage like it's a xylophone.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
9 years and 25 days? How did that happen?
9 years and 25 days? How did that happen?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Account Age: 5 Years, 0 Months, 4 Days

and i also haven't let my well fed bonus go down, like, ever. got super close sometimes though.
Account Age: 5 Years, 0 Months, 4 Days

and i also haven't let my well fed bonus go down, like, ever. got super close sometimes though.
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
Ha! Old!
Ha! Old!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
*hobbles in brandishing a sign saying...*

9 YEARS, 11 MONTHS, 1 DAYS

Ha, you're all young whippersnappers to me! *waves cane*
*hobbles in brandishing a sign saying...*

9 YEARS, 11 MONTHS, 1 DAYS

Ha, you're all young whippersnappers to me! *waves cane*
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7