Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royal Academy of Devildom [OOC] [Full]
As an extra lore tidbit, there are reapers in this universe. They don't truly belong to any of the three realms, and there aren't many of them which was why they aren't really involved in the exchange program at the moment. Souls/life spans are represented by candles.
As an extra lore tidbit, there are reapers in this universe. They don't truly belong to any of the three realms, and there aren't many of them which was why they aren't really involved in the exchange program at the moment. Souls/life spans are represented by candles.
@Absolutiones would it be possible for me to reserve an angel role? Can't promise my form will be done today but I should have it by tomorrow!
@Absolutiones would it be possible for me to reserve an angel role? Can't promise my form will be done today but I should have it by tomorrow!
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
Absolutely! I'll note you down rn
Absolutely! I'll note you down rn
@BFD666

Sure, I'd be fine with that. To differentiate our characters, I will likely be playing a version of Conquest more focused on the 'triumph' over the natural universe through the studying of the sciences and magics. He will embody 'victory' more so than 'physical conflict'. Please let me know if I should change anything or if have any ideas in mind about the two; I would be more than happy to collaborate while fleshing out Conquest.
@BFD666

Sure, I'd be fine with that. To differentiate our characters, I will likely be playing a version of Conquest more focused on the 'triumph' over the natural universe through the studying of the sciences and magics. He will embody 'victory' more so than 'physical conflict'. Please let me know if I should change anything or if have any ideas in mind about the two; I would be more than happy to collaborate while fleshing out Conquest.
@Wanting Ooh no, that’s perfect! I’m thinking about someone more focused on combat itself, and embody things like discipline and tactics. He's going to find value in the experience of war itself, and doesn’t care much for the spoils.
@Wanting Ooh no, that’s perfect! I’m thinking about someone more focused on combat itself, and embody things like discipline and tactics. He's going to find value in the experience of war itself, and doesn’t care much for the spoils.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@BFD666

Sounds good.
@BFD666

Sounds good.
Question, what ages are the devil/angel students typically? I'm tryna figure out what age I should go for
Question, what ages are the devil/angel students typically? I'm tryna figure out what age I should go for
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
@Absolutiones ooh that's super cool. Could the Death Horseman be the ruler over the reapers? Or some kind of shepherd for the reapers? I think it would be cool to some how incorporate them in Silas's lore.

@Teleoste that's fine by me. Silas won't know what to do with the attention.
@Absolutiones ooh that's super cool. Could the Death Horseman be the ruler over the reapers? Or some kind of shepherd for the reapers? I think it would be cool to some how incorporate them in Silas's lore.

@Teleoste that's fine by me. Silas won't know what to do with the attention.
iBXbO0M.png
It's never said for sure in canon, but as long as they're functionally at or above the human equivalent of like sixteen, it should be fine. o/
Adola is probably around 1200 in truth but appears around late teens-early twenties if that helps.
(I should have her profile up tomorrow after work. Time got away from me today.)
It's never said for sure in canon, but as long as they're functionally at or above the human equivalent of like sixteen, it should be fine. o/
Adola is probably around 1200 in truth but appears around late teens-early twenties if that helps.
(I should have her profile up tomorrow after work. Time got away from me today.)
@MidnightSun I think it would be okay for them to be connected. Reapers just probably won't have much role here. Assuming things don't go horrible askew. xD
@MidnightSun I think it would be okay for them to be connected. Reapers just probably won't have much role here. Assuming things don't go horrible askew. xD