Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many of y'all won at Roundsey's?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I buy 3 most of the time, neither me nor any of my little circle of friends have ever won.

I ain't really much of a gambling woman anyway, this kind of luck checks out for me lol
I buy 3 most of the time, neither me nor any of my little circle of friends have ever won.

I ain't really much of a gambling woman anyway, this kind of luck checks out for me lol
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
I buy anywhere from 5 - 50 tickets depending on how much treasure I have on hand.

The only things I won are 20 Amber Algae (which isn't even the full swipp trade it's just half???) and a Luminax Plushie. Neither of which are particularly good...

I gave the Luminax Plushie away it made me so salty. Bro I got 2 of them via gilded chest they are not hard to get.

I literally would have preferred to win nothing I have bragging rights for winning the worst prizes
I buy anywhere from 5 - 50 tickets depending on how much treasure I have on hand.

The only things I won are 20 Amber Algae (which isn't even the full swipp trade it's just half???) and a Luminax Plushie. Neither of which are particularly good...

I gave the Luminax Plushie away it made me so salty. Bro I got 2 of them via gilded chest they are not hard to get.

I literally would have preferred to win nothing I have bragging rights for winning the worst prizes
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
never won.
never will.

after the 3 times I yeeted 10m worth of tickets for the three times the light sprite was there?

NO MORE OF MY MONEY, SCAMMER-SEY!
never won.
never will.

after the 3 times I yeeted 10m worth of tickets for the three times the light sprite was there?

NO MORE OF MY MONEY, SCAMMER-SEY!
Rng gods hate me (I haven't won and have since given up)
Rng gods hate me (I haven't won and have since given up)
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
I won a Insubstantial Illusionist once.
I won a Insubstantial Illusionist once.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
2 times with like 35 tickets
My strat was to buy 5 tickets every day lol
2 times with like 35 tickets
My strat was to buy 5 tickets every day lol
5p1NDy8.png
I once got an eliminate when roundsey was fairly new, nothing ever since. I play every week too... lol
I once got an eliminate when roundsey was fairly new, nothing ever since. I play every week too... lol
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
I think I've won one time before but this week (maybe an egg?) I just got some warmwater wanderers!

I usually put 10 tickets but when there's something I like I put like 100-500 (this week I did 200)
I think I've won one time before but this week (maybe an egg?) I just got some warmwater wanderers!

I usually put 10 tickets but when there's something I like I put like 100-500 (this week I did 200)
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
I got an egg once! Ten tickets a week, always.
I got an egg once! Ten tickets a week, always.
I got a pair of bogsneak eggs a few months ago. Sold em for a decent pile of gems.
Most weeks I buy 15-35 tickets, depending on how much treasure I have on hand. I pick an amount to the nearest thousand that doesn't take me down *too* far.
I got a pair of bogsneak eggs a few months ago. Sold em for a decent pile of gems.
Most weeks I buy 15-35 tickets, depending on how much treasure I have on hand. I pick an amount to the nearest thousand that doesn't take me down *too* far.
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11