Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | WTB: Mostly Boss Familiars
I've decided it's time to try and fill out my bestiary, and I have treasure, gems, and retired items to make it happen! Buying/Trading For: [item=Crystalhide Jester][item=Goldenbeast][item=Hex Noggle][item=Manticore][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Rat King][item=Rockback Charger][item=Spongy Spingy][item=Striped Noggle][item=Thunderstomp][item=Wartoad][item=Windcarve Miller] I have: As well as treasure and gems, I have the following retired items for full or partial payment. Ideally I'd like to include at least some of these in deals for the more expensive familiars, but pure treasure/gem is also possible. All valued at LAH. [item=Frigid Armband][item=Shady Armband] [item=Illuminated Sash][item=Electrified Sash][item=Searing Sash][item=Infectionist's Sash] [item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Crystalhide Treads][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Gustborne Balloon][item=Seashell Mantle][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Livewire Grizzly][item=Magma Embear][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Polarfreeze Defender] I have extra copies of a range of other retired apparel and familiar items from later rounds too, so if there's something specific you're after feel free to ask and I'll see if I have any.
I've decided it's time to try and fill out my bestiary, and I have treasure, gems, and retired items to make it happen!

Buying/Trading For:
Crystalhide Jester Goldenbeast Hex Noggle Manticore Overcharged Silverbeast Rat King Rockback Charger Spongy Spingy Striped Noggle Thunderstomp Wartoad Windcarve Miller

I have:
As well as treasure and gems, I have the following retired items for full or partial payment. Ideally I'd like to include at least some of these in deals for the more expensive familiars, but pure treasure/gem is also possible. All valued at LAH.

Frigid Armband Shady Armband
Illuminated Sash Electrified Sash Searing Sash Infectionist's Sash
Golem Gauntlet Magmatic Pauldrons Runaway Rotclaw Crystalhide Treads Chillspike Collar Moonglow Thorns Gustborne Balloon Seashell Mantle Leafy Gladeboughs Mesa Mechanojets Cosmologist Fieldtools Bluffclamber Belongings Chillspike Crown
Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa Fungusbearing Phony Polarfreeze Defender

I have extra copies of a range of other retired apparel and familiar items from later rounds too, so if there's something specific you're after feel free to ask and I'll see if I have any.
I have a few of these to spare [item="Spongy Spingy"] LAH is 19kt/g, but I would be willing to go lower.
I have a few of these to spare
Spongy Spingy
LAH is 19kt/g, but I would be willing to go lower.
I have [item=terror toad] LAH is 1650g, I could do 1600g? or 1500g + cosmologists fieldtools
I have Terror Toad

LAH is 1650g, I could do 1600g? or 1500g + cosmologists fieldtools
Hello! I have these guys: [item=stormcloud miller][item=mesacliff painter][item=aurelian porcupine][item=ghostly rat lord][item=maren harvester] 20+240(??)+17+285+44= [u]606g[/u] total I'm willing to go lower ^^
Hello! I have these guys:
Stormcloud Miller Mesacliff Painter Aurelian Porcupine Ghostly Rat Lord Maren Harvester
20+240(??)+17+285+44= 606g total

I'm willing to go lower ^^
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
[emoji=bestiary size=1]
hi! i have [item=rat king]. i'm not even sure what the going rate for that is, but i'm happy to sell it to you!! what were you thinking as far as price?
hi! i have Rat King .

i'm not even sure what the going rate for that is, but i'm happy to sell it to you!! what were you thinking as far as price?
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png